Still will Win Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I know they've had had to back losses, but we haven't seen consecutive annihilations like this since the Tampa and Detroit games in 2015.
    Another example of NFL wackiness - after those blowouts they go on the road and beat NE and still had a shot at the division if they could beat the Kirk Cousins Redskins. This isn't some goofy Hawkalum prediction just saying it would not surprise me if the Eagles are a playoff team this year. even with what we've seen.

Comment

ACCORDING TO THE TALKING HEADS THERE'S LESS THEN A 15% CHANCE AT 3-4 TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

THAT BEING SAID IGGS CAN STILL GO ON A TEAR AND FAGS LOSE A FEW MORE, BUT THE WHAT I SEE IS A TEAM IN DISARRAY AT THE MOMWNT.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Another example of NFL wackiness - after those blowouts they go on the road and beat NE and still had a shot at the division if they could beat the Kirk Cousins Redskins. This isn't some goofy Hawkalum prediction just saying it would not surprise me if the Eagles are a playoff team this year. even with what we've seen.
        I really hope not. The team need a flush and a talent infusion. If a couple of meaningless wins en route to a first round road playoff loss mean not having a shot a Jeudy or Diggs, count me out. I'd rather just put this season in the wind and get ready for the off-season.

Comment

Working...
        X