You’d think sitting the pine the entire game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You’d think sitting the pine the entire game

Would get the message across to Sidney Jones, but I doubt it.

I think we need a new initial for Jones.

If LeBlanc and Maddox were healthy, he would be 8th on the depth chart. I really thought that was a good pick when it happened.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

yet another smarter than everyone else pick.

meanwhile, Dallas took a healthy Awuzie about 10 picks later.

#DiamondJoeSpecial

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        If LeBlanc and Maddox were healthy, he would be 8th on the depth chart. I really thought that was a good pick when it happened.
        I started reading about achilles tear recoveries and speed loss the night before they picked him. After reading all of that, I was positive they leaked his name as a misdirection so they could snag Cook or Kamara. I think I had my face in my hands for about 20 minutes after his name was called.

Comment

Only damm pick I ever saw live, and it turns out to be this Chump/Bust....Never saw him play so I wasn't sure what we got...Most Db's in round 2 and 3 turn out Ok...ohh well...doubt we could even trade him now.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I started reading about achilles tear recoveries and speed loss the night before they picked him. After reading all of that, I was positive they leaked his name as a misdirection so they could snag Cook or Kamara. I think I had my face in my hands for about 20 minutes after his name was called.
            What bothers me most is his attitude. His level of giving a shit has reached that of a Canadian firefighter. He’s another one who thinks that the Eagles are the source of all of his problems, like Agholar is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Yeah, I hadn't even considered his particular injury and what that means for a corner. Either way, that more or less officially looks like a big time swing and miss. The Cowboys doing something similar and winding up with a pro bowler is just salt in the wound.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah, I hadn't even considered his particular injury and what that means for a corner.
                Neither did Diamond Joe. Maybe the Novacare internet was down.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

What bothers me most is his attitude. His level of giving a shit has reached that of a Canadian firefighter. He’s another one who thinks that the Eagles are the source of all of his problems, like Agholar is.
                  Which completely contradicts the bill of goods they sold to us when he was drafted (Sidney Lake, Hardest Working Kid in Football, and all that jazz.). If he was out there busting his ass and just not fast enough anymore, you could try him out at one of the safety spots. But why bother?
                  Last edited by The Duck; 10-21-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X