Kevin Klob
    0%
    Jerome McDougle
    8.82%
    Freddie Mitchell
    2.94%
    Jon Harris
    14.71%

This pole is not complete without the inclusion of Mike Mamula. That being said, he would be perhaps the best player on the list.

Twatkins wins my vote. He had it all...….too old, no desire, limited experience

Comment

From this list, fireman hands down

Comment

Watkins is the Stairway to Heaven of jagoffs. But Trevor Laws is a pretty sweet draft-dork deep track.

Bonus round: Without looking it up... We had two 2nds in that draft. Laws was taken with the 1st. Who did we draft with the second 2nd?

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Watkins is the Stairway to Heaven of jagoffs. But Trevor Laws is a pretty sweet draft-dork deep track.

Bonus round: Without looking it up... We had two 2nds in that draft. Laws was taken with the 1st. Who did we draft with the second 2nd?
          D-Jax

Comment

McDougle tickled everyones' balls for years. His entire rookie contract was "breakout year!"

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              McDougle tickled everyones' balls for years. His entire rookie contract was "breakout year!"
              Didn't he get shot at some point? Or am I thinking of someone else?
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Didn't he get shot at some point? Or am I thinking of someone else?
                He did! He missed an entire season for that too!

Comment

I guess it's too soon to put Sidney Jones on this list?

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    He wasn’t the first draft pick of the Eagles in that draft. Barnett was.

But you are right. This list doesn’t begin the plumb the depths of BCJ ineptitude drafted in the Lurie Area.
                    Last edited by RSE; 11-06-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                      no it is not Sir, his spot is well deserved.

Edit to add: considering he was widely regarded as a top 5 pick in that year's draft
                      Last edited by Spartan92; 11-06-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

he definitely isn't the worst but Spongebob Andrews has to hold a special spot on this list

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                          he definitely isn't the worst but Spongebob Andrews has to hold a special spot on this list
                          I left Andrews and Mamula off the poll; I know they underperformed, but they actually did perform. The rest of them did bupkis. You might argue with Mitchell, but it’s my poll and I put him on because I hate him and because we passed over Reggie Wayne, Chad Johnson, Chris Chambers and Steve Smith to pick that bum.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I left Andrews and Mamula off the poll; I know they underperformed, but they actually did perform. The rest of them did bupkis. You might argue with Mitchell, but it’s my poll and I put him on because I hate him and because we passed over Reggie Wayne, Chad Johnson, Chris Chambers and Steve Smith to pick that bum.
                            It's a recurring theme with this team.

Comment

What's aggravating about Watkins is...of course a 25-year old was able to physically dominate dudes in their late teens.

Comment

Working...
                              X