Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Far
    replied
    They will blow coverage on Dorsett a few times but Brady won't have time to get it deep every time. So the best case is they have him covered on the plays where there's time.

Edelman and James White will make a mockery of the coverage but hopefully the damage can be limited. I'm not that scared of their O outside the inability to cover those 2.

I am worried about our offense getting something rolling. I don't know how the run game will look. Passing I think Ertz and Goedert are our best shots. One QB draw or scramble inside the 10 might be worth a shot if other things aren't working.

Leave a comment:

• ishimonster
    replied
    Originally posted by smg View Post

Nothing easy
    Not true your mom was easy

Leave a comment:

• smg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mt Iggle View Post
    If they do that, things will be looking up to win the div.
    Maybe so with 2 more losses in the next 2 weeks, as Dallas has a harder schedule.
    But can they do much after that? Probably not.
    all schedules are the same. Nothing easy

Leave a comment:

• Mt Iggle
    replied
    If they do that, things will be looking up to win the div.
    Maybe so with 2 more losses in the next 2 weeks, as Dallas has a harder schedule.
    But can they do much after that? Probably not.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    SHUT UP SMEGMAHERPE.

Leave a comment:

• smg
    replied
    How the hell would they do that? LOL

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Seattle isn't great. Their playcalling is way too conservative considering their QB. I'm not saying the Eagles will win, but playing at home, I think they have a shot.

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    The Eagles can't beat Wilson when they're the best team in football. No way they're beating him with this crew.

Leave a comment:

• Bardy
    started a topic We better beat NE this week

We better beat NE this week

Because after watching last night's game, I think we might be facing yet another Seattle massacre/FIASCO.
Working...
X