X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd & Inches
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    I'm not sure if that will affect how they play. Win or lose, all that matters is beating Dallas the next time they play.

That probably would have been the case even if they'd won today and next week. But winning today would have gone a long way in convincing us that this team could make somewhat of a run.
    They weren't beating the Seahawks without DJax anyways. And our secondary will not be able to cover the receivers when Wilson leaves the pocket.

Leave a comment:

• 3rd & Inches
    replied
    I'm not sure if that will affect how they play. Win or lose, all that matters is beating Dallas the next time they play.

That probably would have been the case even if they'd won today and next week. But winning today would have gone a long way in convincing us that this team could make somewhat of a run.
    How was that heavy dose of run plays yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Jeffery has to be healthy for the remainder. Howard too. There are no guarantees with this group otherwise.
    Right without Jeffry and Howard Not going to win that game, if they both played yesterday that game is a win for the birds, Also yes it does matter. If the Eagles somehow beat the Seahags and Dallas loses they are tied. But Dallas has 2 other tough Games besides the birds.

Leave a comment:

• 2Far
    replied
    10 am game for Seattle, they aren’t as good as their record, they run too much and we’re good against the run...I could see it. Jeffery, Howard, and Johnson hopefully back too.
    I don't think they are very good either but they are kind of trending up with Gordon and the backup TE that's been emerging.
    Eagles DBs trying to cover on Wilson's extended scrambles is going to be an issue.

I imagine they don't let Clowney wreck the game like he did against SF.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied

IT'S A CONFERENCE GAME, THIS GAME WAS NOT. NEXT WEEK MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS WEEK..

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Jeffery has to be healthy for the remainder. Howard too. There are no guarantees with this group otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    10 am game for Seattle, they aren’t as good as their record, they run too much and we’re good against the run...I could see it. Jeffery, Howard, and Johnson hopefully back too.

Leave a comment:

• Ground_Meat
    replied

I get your point but disagree.

btw, WE are favored...not sure how...

Leave a comment:

• j1mmy
    replied
    Defense needs to step up and win next week. They almost did it today.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    Meaningless on the assumption that Dallas loses at least one other game(vs Pats next week) and Eagles win all of their other games(will be favored in all of those). But that’s an assumption, so I wouldn’t say it’s meaningless at all

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    started a topic Next week's game is pretty meaningless now

Next week's game is pretty meaningless now

Working...
X