So Nelly got himself a burner account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Nelly got himself a burner account

And is fighting back at fans calling him out. Even saying Foles throws and easier ball to catch.. Messed up by saying "maybe wentz doesn't throw a better ball than Foles making it harder for us to catch"
    Last edited by Spartan92; 11-21-2019, 03:47 PM.

4,164 Likes, 477 Comments - PhillyEaglesNews (@phillyeaglesnews) on Instagram: “Is this Nelson Agholor’s burner? Now before some people overreact I’m NOT saying it’s him, just…”

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      And is fighting back at fans calling him out. Even saying Foles throws and easier ball to catch.. Messed up by saying "maybe wentz doesn't throw a better ball than Foles making it harder for us to catch"
      It’s Coangelo’s wife up to her old tricks.

Comment

I doubt it, people are onto the burner thing and are making fake "burners" to generate rumors like this.

Comment

Lol zero percent chance this is Agholor’s burner.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Lol zero percent chance this is Agholor’s burner.
            While I agree it’s not this guys head is so screwed right now it wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t a family member of his with approval. Again, sort of like Colangelo’s old lady.

Comment

The only one that sounded weird was the "us" comment. Also werid that all the comments have been deleted and so has the account. Liking the Colangelo comparison most likely not him maybe a family member through him but anything is possible.

Contract year and you rank dead last amongst all wr in the NFL that is pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
              X