This QB/WR debate has got to end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This QB/WR debate has got to end.

It can't be helping the team. Save it for the off-season. Or never.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

What's the WR debate? Name a worse group than Matthews-Agholor-Mack? I don't think anyone was able to answer when that got asked. I think Oakland is the only possible argument.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Far View Post
      What's the WR debate? Name a worse group than Matthews-Agholor-Mack? I don't think anyone was able to answer when that got asked. I think Oakland is the only possible argument.
      Funny thing is when the season was starting, all talk was how dominate the WR core was

Comment

It will end when everyine finally acknowledges that Wentz is below average but it's going to take a few more years. This WR group was good enough to win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
          It will end when everyine finally acknowledges that Wentz is below average but it's going to take a few more years. This WR group was good enough to win a Super Bowl.
          WTF are you smoking?

Comment

You were saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
              You were saying?
              Who the fuck are you?
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Who the fuck are you?

Comment

Troll a little harder.

Comment

Jeffrey and Nelly played good in post season 2017. The only guy not here is T Smith.
                    Last edited by maggsgsr; 11-24-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X