X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all Wentz fluffers

I’m glad you are enjoying what you see.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

You're just obsessed with stats. He's not throwing for a lot of yards, but he's helping the team in other ways. Donkey.

Comment

I still believe in Wentz. His play is really bad right now in weeks 11 and 12. The team around him has been poor all year. What say you?

Comment

Wentz playing like shit, but our online is crap right now. Two pro bowl right side players missing ain’t helping

Comment

Wentz has easy plays in front of him he’s not naming. He had Sanders in the flat on that last sack, let him make a play!

Comment

He just stared down a wide open Sanders in the flat, held the ball forever, and decided to take the sack instead. This is just atrocious in every conceivable way.
            Last edited by The Duck; 11-24-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              Wentz has easy plays in front of him he’s not naming. He had Sanders in the flat on that last sack, let him make a play!
              Agree. Still Wentz is the last domino to drop this season. Not his blam to shoulder on his own

Comment

I'm a Wentz fluffer but so far most of this game is on him I can't cover for it anymore..bad throws bad reads not taking the open check down throwing a stupid pick. He is more at fault today than anyone he is playing really really bad.

Not seeing the field well and not taking what the defense is giving him. And when it is there he hit the guy in the cheap seats

Comment

Maybe he should go back and watch tape of himself when he could play football well

Comment

Wentz can't even get basic fundamentals down right now. I'm at a loss

Comment

Relax. Dallas is going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by B Lot View Post
                        Relax. Dallas is going to lose.
                        And then what? You donkey.

Comment

I love him, but I am losing faith

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                            I’m glad you are enjoying what you see.
                            STFU and GO AWAY, Must be a Cowgirls fan

Comment

I'm a known Wentz fluffer and I can't defend anything. Dreck.

Comment

Working...
                              X