When Carson lifts the Lombardi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Carson lifts the Lombardi

I’ll be bumping a shitload of threads filled with your terrible takes.

The same years that Sweet Cheeks Gabe lifts his world series trophy.

Take a hike Bosco
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
      Confidential to IE:

The ignore feature is still busted.

Comment

He is talking about Chris Carson.
        Moderator at philaphans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          The same years that Sweet Cheeks Gabe lifts his world series trophy.

Take a hike Bosco
          Oops.

Comment

If Wentz ever wins in the playoffs, it'll be because the entire coaching staff has been cleaned out, and the offense was rebuilt around a dominant running game. If you think this team is going to win anything running a pass-first offense through this quarterback, you're out of your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              If Wentz ever wins in the playoffs, it'll be because the entire coaching staff has been cleaned out, and the offense was rebuilt around a dominant running game. If you think this team is going to win anything running a pass-first offense through this quarterback, you're out of your mind.
              The thing is, this team DOES have a run-first offense. Of course they’ll have a more difficult time doing that with Johnson and Brooks out, and to a lesser extend with Howard out.

It’s hard to sustain a run-first offense when your QB can’t complete passes on 2nd and long, or any sort of 3rd down.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 11-24-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

The only Lombardi Wentz ever lifted is the one Saint Nick delivered to him

Comment

haven’t seen anything yet get busy because..

https://images.app.goo.gl/Q1CBzrg6TG2oMbBw8

Comment

Weird, because they were dominating the conference with him at QB with competent OL and WR play and far from a dominant running game. I mean, the offense was already anemic and Brooks/Lane were out. What the fuck did you expect against Seattle? He was getting wrecked with interior rushes all game.
                    Last edited by Melchior; 11-24-2019, 07:02 PM.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

Weird, because they were dominating the conference with him at QB with competent OL and WR play and far from a dominant running game. I mean, the offense was already anemic and Brooks/Lane were out. What the fuck did you expect against Seattle? He was getting wrecked with interior rushes all game.
                      I’m sure it’s just a BIG coincidence...

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

The thing is, this team DOES have a run-first offense. Of course they’ll have a more difficult time doing that with Johnson and Brooks our, and to a lesser extend with Howard out.

It’s hard to have a run-first offense when your QB can’t complete passes on 2nd and long, or any sort of 3rd down.
                        They're between 55-60% passing (before today, which was around 75% passing with Lane and Brooks out), but the ratio doesn't concern me. A dominant running back gets you into more manageable 2nd and 3rd downs. More importantly, they force defenses to stack the line, they open up the RPOs, and they give everybody more room to operate in the passing game. Ultimately, the offense needs someone to be "the man". I think Wentz can be a good QB, but I don't think he has it in his DNA to be "the man". The quickest way to compensate for his shortcomings is to give him someone who can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

They dominated the conference two years ago. When the second best team in the NFC was led by Case Keenum. We caught a break and made the most of it, but if you're waiting for the NFC to be that bad again, it might be a while.

Comment

They dominated the conference two years ago. When the second best team in the NFC was led by Case Keenum. We caught a break and made the most of it, but if you're waiting for the NFC to be that bad again, it might be a while.
                            That bad? Were you in a coma for that season? The worst division leader was 11-5. So was the top WC team. The 2nd WC team was 10-6. WTF?
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

When Carson lifts the Lombardi

I'll eat a dozen apples, a bushel of grapes, a pound of strawberries, two pineapples, and shit out a fruit salad.
                              Painful elimination is unnatural

Comment

Working...
                              X