Eagles control their own destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles control their own destiny

Win out against four pathetic teams and the Cowboys and we (not they) are in. Anything less and they (not we) will be packing their bags.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 11-24-2019, 08:43 PM.

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    Win out against four pathetic teams and the Cowboys and we (not they) are in. Anything less and they (not we) will be packing their bags.
    I guess it beats rooting for a higher draft slot as another poster stated.

Comment

They controlled their destiny today too. They responded in heroic fashion.

Comment

Most teams in the NFL “control their own destiny” with 5 games remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

I guess it beats rooting for a higher draft slot as another poster stated.
          Again I'll take the hits for that.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Most teams in the NFL “control their own destiny” with 5 games remaining.
            All you have to do is magically transform from a sub-.500 team to an undefeated one overnight and you're in!

We're sitting pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

All you have to do is magically transform from a sub-.500 team to an undefeated one overnight and you're in!

We're sitting pretty.
              We are sitting very pretty. We have the easiest remaining schedule of any team in the NFL. Dolphins, Giants, and Redskins oh my!!!
              Last edited by 06hawkalum; 11-25-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

We are sitting very pretty. We have the easiest remaining schedule of any team in the NFL. Dolphins, Giants, and Redskins oh my!!!
                We finally get a chance to play some of our peers. How exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

We finally get a chance to play some of our peers. How exciting.
                  We get it, you are a hater.

I am sure it pains you that the Eagles still have a very good shot at making the postseason. Imagine if we played the Dolphins and Giants the past two weeks. We would be 7-4 and people would be singing a very different tune. Thankfully everyone is getting healthy just in time to make a run that, in retrospect, won't seem surprising.

Comment

I am sure it pains you that the Eagles still have a very good shot at making the postseason. Imagine if we played the Dolphins and Giants the past two weeks. We would be 7-4 and people would be singing a very different tune. Thankfully everyone is getting healthy just in time to make a run that, in retrospect, won't seem surprising.
                    Imagine if we played the Dolphins every week. We might even be 8-3 right now. It's too bad we don't get to assert our eliteness over the dregs of the league more often.

Comment

NOT WHEN YA SCORE 3 POINTS AGAINST A TEAM GIVING UP AN AVG OF 29 POINTS A GAME. THAT LAST TD DOESN'T EVEN COUNT.

THIS OFFENSE IS DEAD IN THE WATER, JUST WAITING FOR THE NEXT TORPEDO.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Again I'll take the hits for that.
                        No hits from here, I get what you said in your post and would be in 100% agreement if I had any confidence in the FO to nail the higher pick they’d be getting.

We need to see during this last month if Wentz can even resemble a competent QB anymore.

Comment

You must have gotten into Trents stash, getting healthy are you fuckin kidding me there were 5 offensive starters out. Wow just Wow!
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

These final games may not be as easy as you think. Seeing how bad the Eagles are playing right now, there is blood in the water. Teams will be t'ing off on the O line and secondary like this is their Super Bowl. Nothing better than kicking another team when they're down. And these other teams really have nothing to lose so they'll go for it on 4th down often. I am worried for our Eagles down the stretch. And then there's the Turds at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

You must have gotten into Trents stash, getting healthy are you fuckin kidding me there were 5 offensive starters out. Wow just Wow!
                              Getting healthy... you know, like they do on bye weeks and in pre-game warmups.

Comment

Working...
                              X