Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reports are Brandon Brooks anxiety attacks have returned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports are Brandon Brooks anxiety attacks have returned.

Not good for him or the Eagles

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Not to be insensitive to Brooks situation, but the timing of this is almost unbelievable. Howie's tenture as GM has become a carbon copy of the movie "The Jerk".

Comment

Take a xanax and block the guy in front of you. I don’t understand anxiety holding you back from blocking.
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
        Take a xanax and block the guy in front of you. I don’t understand anxiety holding you back from blocking.
        Dude a anxiety is debilitating man not something to take lightly

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Not to be insensitive to Brooks situation, but the timing of this is almost unbelievable. Howie's tenture as GM has become a carbon copy of the movie "The Jerk".
          When are we going to break out the "Opti-Grab"'?!?
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            When are we going to break out the "Opti-Grab"'?!?
            Howie might be pre-occupied with ending the scourge of cat juggling.

Comment

I read somewhere that lane actually helps him with it... Maybe lane being out contributed

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Howie might be pre-occupied with ending the scourge of cat juggling.

And honestly this board needs to take a Xanax.

Comment

It's convenient. He got his extension and now he can't play anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    I read somewhere that lane actually helps him with it... Maybe lane being out contributed
                    He throws up with him before games in solidarity

Comment

Yeah, Lane wasn't next to him locking it down so his rating was going to suffer since Dillard was getting destroyed so he may have figured it was better to just get off the field. It's curious since it last affected him in 2016 when Lane was suspended.

Comment

Maybe wentz is having anxiety too seeing Vitai on the field.

there’s a zero point zero % chance this team will win the NFC east & make playoffs. Not with this offense. Guarantee they’ll lose to one of NYG, Miami, and Washington. Dallas will fucking kill them (not us) again.
                        Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-25-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          Not good for him or the Eagles
                          So have mine!

That's a bummer. Hopefully he can get the same quality help he got last time. He's a good player. That stuff can be crippling.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

That sucks...When I heard “illness” I was hoping stomach flu or bad food, but suspected his anxiety.

Like some others have stated I hope he gets the support so he can play sooner than later.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                              That's what I read too. The Eagles could have saved some money on that extension if the league knew he could only next to Johnson. I bet Howie's fuming.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X