Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Brown Is Another Jerkoff

He’s another one that needs to go.

Same old same old. Embid 0 points and Simmons on the court. Korkmaz who has a game winner this year on the bench.

Comment

They simply can’t close the deal at the end, that half assed lob pass from Simmons to Harris was brutal.

Comment

Worse is the the Raptors are down 2 of their best players

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          He’s another one that needs to go.
          They’ll keep doing just enough, so BB will stay...sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

They’ll keep doing just enough, so BB will stay...sucks.
            No way. He's gone unless they make the finals (highly doubtful).

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

No way. He's gone unless they make the finals (highly doubtful).
              Yeah, I think this is his last chance. Great guy, good players coach, but the two greatest weaknesses of this team have been there for years - turnovers and composure. Those are coaching issues and they can't win a championship turning the ball over and being unprepared in clutch spots.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Meh. You play fast, you turn the ball over. This is not a team built for the half court game so the turnovers are going to happen in transition. I think we need to remember that Simmons is still a very very young player. So is Joel, to be honest, and his turnovers when he gets doubled would reduce by half if he just passed out of the double faster.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  Meh. You play fast, you turn the ball over. This is not a team built for the half court game so the turnovers are going to happen in transition. I think we need to remember that Simmons is still a very very young player. So is Joel, to be honest, and his turnovers when he gets doubled would reduce by half if he just passed out of the double faster.
                  I hear you, but his teams have been consistently are near the bottom in turnovers. Ok when they were trotting out the island of misfit NBA players in the early years but at some point it needs to stop and it hasn't. Honestly, the more troubling thing to me is how lost they look in key moments when they should have a purpose to what they are doing. They look lost all the time.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

When brett brown hoists the Lombardi...

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1199484829730930688
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                      X