Jax on the hook with the Nick Foles contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jax on the hook with the Nick Foles contract

Logical move is to let Foles carry the clipboard this year and then compete in training camp

This may turn out to be an all time FA bust because of the $.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/02/jaguar...s-problem/amp/

I'M SO HAPPY HE GOT PAID AND WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MONEY. HE DESERVES IT. GOOD MAN.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      I'M SO HAPPY HE GOT PAID AND WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MONEY. HE DESERVES IT. GOOD MAN.
      I posted pretty much the same thing in another thread. There is a reason he got paid he played out of his mind in back to back playoff runs and was a SB MVP. Someone was going to give him a chance to start and that was a pretty reasonable contract for a QB. He earned that pay day and still shouldn't have to pay for a meal or a beer anywhere in Philly!

To RSE point, I don't think people are necessarily hating on him or wanting him to fail it moreso being tired of hearing we Foles v Wentz debate. Foles is gone Wentz is here. Doubt any organization would have let Wentz go over Foles and either way it doesn't matter Wentz is our QB and we have to rally behind him and hope the FO gets him some help.

I just don't think people want to see Foles fail, far from, he is a Philly legend! Only time I don't want to see Foles succeed is if we see him in a SB would rather we win. And if he is riding the bench well I'm sure $22 mill a SB ring and a SB MVP are just fine by him

Comment

Working...
      X