Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendon

https://sports.yahoo.com/hot-stove-t...211008577.html

He’s awesome, but this isn’t how you build a true franchise. I’m torn...

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/hot-stove-t...211008577.html

He’s awesome, but this isn’t how you build a true franchise. I’m torn...
    They have Bohm who looks to be the real deal, but is a year away

Comment

Actually he’s expected to come up to the big club some time this coming season
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

If they sign Rendon, Bohm probably gets moved for a starting pitcher.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          That is the problem, you move a young guy with a ton of upside and he goes and plays for another team and has years of success.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Or you could trade Hoskins and move Bohm to first. Bohm probably has more value, though.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

Or you could trade Hoskins and move Bohm to first. Bohm probably has more value, though.
              I'd prefer that. But yeah, you're selling low on Hoskins after the second half he had.

Comment

I personally want Donaldson on a shorter contract.

Comment

Agree with the Donaldson sentiment, I’ll pass on signing another ex-Gnat scum they’d have to commit to until he’s 37 when they have a top prospect at the same position (granted the teams shitty history with prospects, Bohm actually looks pretty good).
                  Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
                    Agree with the Donaldson sentiment, I’ll pass on signing another ex-Gnat scum they’d have to commit to until he’s 37 when they have a top prospect at the same position (granted the teams shitty history with prospects, Bohm actually looks pretty good).
                    Having a team full of ex players from a one division rival doesn't sound good to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X