X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was an all time No YAC Zach moment

He was great tonight, but this makes me laugh

https://twitter.com/CogginToboggan/s...207745025?s=20

That was pretty f-ed up. That and the play where Wentz stopped running towards what looked like a sure 1st down and threw the ball out of bounds.

Comment

That was definitely a WTF moment.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

If he didn’t catch those TDs....
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He also had one where he started falling down before he was even touched. Very pansy assed
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Video not working, but was it the play where he stopped, ran back a yard and then turned to the inside and got tackled at basically where he caught the ball instead of just running forward for 5 or more yards after the catch? Son and I texted a lot about that boneheaded play.

Comment

They all need glasses, I think Boston Scott had a great night, but they were heading down field in Giants territory and he takes off around the left side and literally runs right into the defenders???

Comment

Working...
              X