Does any know the status of the injured WRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any know the status of the injured WRs

Jeffery looked bad. What is Agholor's status for next Sunday? Giants were braindead not to double or triple cover Ernst. Redskins may be smarter, maybe not.

They should stay hurt. Go get some more off the street guys who want to win

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      They should stay hurt. Go get some more off the street guys who want to win

I actually believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalEaglesFan View Post
        Jeffery looked bad. What is Agholor's status for next Sunday? Giants were braindead not to double or triple cover Ernst. Redskins may be smarter, maybe not.
        Giants didn't have an answer when Gomer got his head out of his ass and starting running a lot more swings and screens that got the ball out quick ... can't cover everything.

And Ertz wasn't out there alone ... Perkins, Ward and Goeddart made plays.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I don't want any old street free agents. No more JMatt, no Garcon, and definitely no AB. Raid some practice squads. Call up Michel. Get more kids who are hungry and fighting to make a careers for themselves.

Amazing how much Wentz looked like a real field general out there when the no-names showed up. I want to see more of that the rest of the way. Try to win the division, fine, but do it with guys who could actually have a future with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            I don't want any old street free agents. No more JMatt, no Garcon, and definitely no AB. Raid some practice squads. Call up Michel. Get more kids who are hungry and fighting to make a careers for themselves.

Amazing how much Wentz looked like a real field general out there when the no-names showed up. I want to see more of that the rest of the way. Try to win the division, fine, but do it with guys who could actually have a future with the team.
            Agreed. Michel would be my top focus today. no more JMATT. Dude is beyond finished. i'd rather put Perkins and Josh McCown out there over him. Not kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Yup, said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Giants didn't have an answer when Gomer got his head out of his ass and starting running a lot more swings and screens that got the ball out quick ... can't cover everything.

And Ertz wasn't out there alone ... Perkins, Ward and Goeddart made plays.
                Big props to Perkins. Came up big. Was probably playing out of position too.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Perkins, Scott, Goddert, Ertz. That should give Carson some targets.

Send Groh out for ice cream while Doug puts together a game plan and we just might be able to run the table.
                  Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

I think Jeffery was one of the injuries they could least afford. They have no legitimate outside receiving options now.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Big props to Perkins. Came up big. Was probably playing out of position too.
                      He did the same thing last season playing slot receiver as a TE.

Time for JJAW to step up now. Would solve a lot of problems in both the short and long term.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        I think Jeffery was one of the injuries they could least afford. They have no legitimate outside receiving options now.
                        they really don't; he changes the way Defenses will play us,,,If Gomer keeps calling 4 yard passes it won't matter,,tell 11 to get the ball out quicker and fer Christ sakes take a shot now and again..
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                        X