Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Wentz is a variable not a constant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    Just can not depend on this guy to consistently be healthy, play ELITE...it’s like IGs latest Slovak chippy...highly volatile!
    Dude, give me a break. Anyone gets hurt on that. It was a dirty play.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
      Or get rid of the ball faster. He could do that. Never going to win anything with him. Everyone can pronounce that the debate is over but eventually when his career is deemed a failure that's when it will over. Can't beat good teams, looked awful and then got injured.
      Sliding makes your head more vulnerable, and he threw 4 passes before the hit, dipshit. Stop posting.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

Sliding makes your head more vulnerable, and he threw 4 passes before the hit, dipshit. Stop posting.
        rams have no 1st round draft choices till 2023,,,hey does Goff have a SB Ring,,,,aaaah nope!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Reckless players always get hurt. They'll never win anything with him.
          YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. GO PLAY BADMINTON YOU ASSHOLE. IT WAS A TOTAL CHEAP SHOT....PERIOD. YOU JACKASS.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Or get rid of the ball faster. He could do that. Never going to win anything with him. Everyone can pronounce that the debate is over but eventually when his career is deemed a failure that's when it will over. Can't beat good teams, looked awful and then got injured.
            Mr. Football speaks
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. GO PLAY BADMINTON YOU ASSHOLE. IT WAS A TOTAL CHEAP SHOT....PERIOD. YOU JACKASS.
              Fuck you. The Wentz people were wrong and now can't take it. It was a cheap shot but he looked bad beforehand so he wasn't going to win it no matter what.

Comment

Wow, the troll was able to determine from a total of 8 plays that Wentz didn't have it. You must be psychic and a football prodigy. Give your resume to Jerruh please.

Comment

Fuck you. The Wentz people were wrong and now can't take it. It was a cheap shot but he looked bad beforehand so he wasn't going to win it no matter what.
                  WOW you knew he was not going to win after a hand full of plays, thanks ZOLTAR

Comment

BEAT IT LOSER. YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOOTBALL AND A CANKER SORE.

AND NOW I'M DONE WITH YOU.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X