I don’t know what to say about Wentz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Could be both. Also might not be a reinjury but a new injury to the back. The last injury was a stress fracture, no? Does anybody know which vertebrae was fractured?
    Conspiracy theory!!!! Maybe he tore his other acl? Carson is such a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

What?
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Not a pussy, but a bum.
        https://clutchpoints.com/eagles-news...ast-2-seasons/

Comment

Carson is good to go. Despite this scumbag's dirty hit. Just looking in slow motion.. He clearly aimed his helmet at the back of Carson's head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...gles-fans/amp/

My dude

"Philly, year 4 was one fun ride. Appreciate the love and support— especially the real ones who were with us through the highs and lows Onward to next year... big things comin', believe that! #flyeaglesfly"
          Last edited by maggsgsr; 01-07-2020, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            I just don’t.
            Elite QB. Needs to finish a season.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

HE WOULD HAVE, IF HE DIDN'T GET AN INTENTIONAL CHEAP SHOT TO PUT HIM OUT.
              SEATTLE KNEW HE WOULD BEAT THEM, SO DROP A BOMB ON WENTZ AND MOVE ON.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post
                YET ANOTHER 8 POSTS WANGNUT AND SMEGMA.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Really?

You too?

Well, I suppose it's predicable ... you'd look to excuse an ex-South Carolina dirty cunt of a twat in favor of blaming Wentz.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Really?

You too?

Well, I suppose it's predicable ... you'd look to excuse an ex-South Carolina dirty cunt of a twat in favor of blaming Wentz.
                    I'm not calling Wentz injury-prone. I'm saying the Eagles need him on the field to win in the playoffs.

It especially aggravates me that it was Clowney. I hope they fine the hell out of him. If not suspend him.

But it wouldn't bother me if Wentz gave up diving head first. Too many guys like Clowney around and he's a big target.

Comment

I'm not calling Wentz injury-prone. I'm saying the Eagles need him on the field to win in the playoffs.

It especially aggravates me that it was Clowney. I hope they fine the hell out of him. If not suspend him.

But it wouldn't bother me if Wentz gave up diving head first. Too many guys like Clowney around and he's a big target.
                      Fair enough ... but I don't think that play is one that was a slide type of situation for a mobile QB like him.

On the play, Sanders ran into a pile of linemen while they were setting up a screen to the left and he had nobody to throw to ... so he rolled right and barely got moving toward the LOS when he was tripped up from behind and went down in what looked like a dive but was really a reaction to getting tackled ... leading to a dirty hit by Clowney who was trailing the play and didn't need to lower his head.

Could he be a total non-mobile pocket guy who, when faced with that situation doesn't move and just throws it into the ground near Sanders?

Sure ... but his game is mobility and that was just one of those situations when he was trying to extend the play ... which is part of what makes him as good as he is.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I don't disagree with any of that but until they start regularly ejecting/suspending players for targetting, it's going to continue. I don't think Pete Carroll reprimanded Clowney after the game for a dirty hit.

As is, I'm never going to be comfortable seeing my franchise QB running.

Comment

Working...
                        X