Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diggle
    replied
    I think we will find out in the coming years that this hit wasn't related to a concussion, but Wentz reinjuring his back.

Leave a comment:

• BentzforWentz
    replied
    I had them in the NFC Championship Game

Leave a comment:

• Phire Phat Phuck
    replied
    If you look at that photo, you see Wilson's knee is down, just like Wentz's was. But the Viking player has his hands out in front of him to tackle Wilson or to break his fall and reduce the impact if Wilson is already down. Motherfucker Clowney kept his arms back and launched himself head first at Wentz. He should be fined, suspended for a game or kicked out of the league as a warning to other cheap shot artists not to do what he has done many times before (cheap shots).
    Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 01-06-2020, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Ok. I wasn't trying to prove that he has never dove before. But I specifically remember him sliding more than once, just last night, when he could have fought for more. A full yard before contact. Wentz rarely does that. I'm just saying, it would be best for him and for the team, if he took more of that type of approach. We can get the extra yard or two on the next play.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I was just thinking that I couldn't recall a time when Wilson didn't slide. He intentionally gives himself up a yard or two before contact. He realizes that the number one key to the Seahawks' success, is him being on the field. Wentz needs to develop that mindset because it is every bit as true for his team as it is for Wilson's.
    There are many more but I'll just post this:

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Originally posted by slag View Post

I don't completely disagree with the notion that going down sooner with a slide or throwing it away should probably be his go to move when confronted with tacklers (which is easy for us to say when we're sitting in our seats and not out there), but Wilson doesn't slide every time he runs and Wentz could have been cheap shotted on a slide by that dirty fuck.
    I was just thinking that I couldn't recall a time when Wilson didn't slide. He intentionally gives himself up a yard or two before contact. He realizes that the number one key to the Seahawks' success, is him being on the field. Wentz needs to develop that mindset because it is every bit as true for his team as it is for Wilson's.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

100% a cheap shot. But, it was also 100% his choice to dive and not slide like Wilson always does. He has to stop doing that starting this season or he will continue to have a target on his back, legal hits or not.

Fucking aye i am so pissed. I slept like absolute SHIT and am back in the office after a 2 week hiatus. I'm absolutely fucking miserable to be around.
    I don't completely disagree with the notion that going down sooner with a slide or throwing it away should probably be his go to move when confronted with tacklers (which is easy for us to say when we're sitting in our seats and not out there), but Wilson doesn't slide every time he runs and Wentz could have been cheap shotted on a slide by that dirty fuck.
    Last edited by slag; 01-06-2020, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    He was playing behind two backup lineman as well as one that is over the hill. The odds of taking big hits with that line in the playoffs are huge.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I’ll say this... he has not been able to finish an NFL seasons witth success... I’ll set the bar low but meaningful for now... win a playoff game
    But you don't blame him for yesterday, right?

Seems a bit harsh (unless you're looking for something to criticize him about) to think he didn't have a successful season when he basically put the offense on his back to get into the playoffs for 4 games in a row, with guys who I actually said a number of times "who the fuck is that?" when they caught passes.
    Last edited by slag; 01-06-2020, 11:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ellsworth
    replied

I’ll say this... he has not been able to finish an NFL seasons witth success... I’ll set the bar low but meaningful for now... win a playoff game
    100% a cheap shot. But, it was also 100% his choice to dive and not slide like Wilson always does. He has to stop doing that starting this season or he will continue to have a target on his back, legal hits or not.

Fucking aye i am so pissed. I slept like absolute SHIT and am back in the office after a 2 week hiatus. I'm absolutely fucking miserable to be around.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Me neither. I’ve had a lot of former Rams fans texting me Bradford comparisons.
    Those guys are dumb.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 01-06-2020, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    I just don’t.
    He certainly seems snakebitten. I feel terribly for him. Hopefully this is just more motivation for him.

Leave a comment:

• Riccardo
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    There’s not much to say. It was a dirty hit. Anyone would have been concussed on that kind of hit. It’s some BS that we didn’t get to see what he could do tonight.
    This. Looking forward to next year. At least there are no stinkin patsies or cowgirls to root against this year

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    I just don’t.
    HE WILL BE A TOP QB IN THE NFL....PERIOD.. A HORRENDOUS CHEAP SHOT, HE SHOULD BE SUSPENDED REST OF YEAR FOR THAT BULLSHIT, KEPT THE IGGS FROM ANOTHER GAME, DESPITE HAVING ONLY TWO OR THREE OFFENSIVE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD THAT ARE STARTERS.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
    Why would it be an easy W? He lost to them in November and looked awful before he went out. Guy gets so much credit for doing nothing
    YOU, YOU DO NOTHING. LOSER. YOU ADD NOTHING, YOU KNOW NOTHING.

SOMEBODY NUKE THIS JAGWEED.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-06-2020, 08:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X