X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by slag View Post
    I'm confused, if you can't blame him, what is it that you don't know to say about him?
    I’ll say this... he has not been able to finish an NFL seasons witth success... I’ll set the bar low but meaningful for now... win a playoff game

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    I'm confused, if you can't blame him, what is it that you don't know to say about him?

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    I guess I’ll say this: Wentz is a good player but he seems to always disappoint in the end. I can’t blame him for what happened today but still I am disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    Me neither. I’ve had a lot of former Rams fans texting me Bradford comparisons.

Leave a comment:

• Lar6767
    replied
    Why would it be an easy W? He lost to them in November and looked awful before he went out. Guy gets so much credit for doing nothing

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    You say we get the easy W if he doesn't go out of the game from a cheap shot that's what you say. Dirty hit can help what happened there.
    Last edited by Spartan92; 01-05-2020, 09:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    I just don’t.
    It sucks, but I can't blame the guy for being on the bad end of headhunting scumbag's cheap shot.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    There’s not much to say. It was a dirty hit. Anyone would have been concussed on that kind of hit. It’s some BS that we didn’t get to see what he could do tonight.

Leave a comment:

• TRENT
    replied
    at 1st it didn't look like much,,think 15 years ago,,he plays the whole game...but if this helps him live better long term I'm ok with it,,,this was not a contender. Thought we had a 12-4 roster in Aug....didn't work out/

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    I just don’t.
    Great season, first Eagles QB to throw for 4000 yards, winning the NFC East with practice players and got knocked out by a helmet to helmet hit.

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    started a topic I don’t know what to say about Wentz.

I don’t know what to say about Wentz.

I just don’t.
Working...
X