Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did the Eagles prefer Whiteside to Metcalf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did the Eagles prefer Whiteside to Metcalf?

I don't get it. Metcalf has the same size and is superior in every other measurable. Far faster.

Somebody fkkked that pick up bad.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Really bad.

Comment

A monumental f-up.

Comment

Lots of team passes on DK. Indy took Parris Campbell 1/127/1TD - AZ took Andy Isabella 9/189/1TD both a few picks before DK and after Philly took JJAW. Hindsight is 20/20 at least we came out with Sanders. 31 other teams passed him up twice as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          I don't get it. Metcalf has the same size and is superior in every other measurable. Far faster.

Metcalf had a terrible 3 cone drill & 20 yard shuttle! Fuck his game tape and measurables everywhere
          else! Diamond Joe and Howie knew JJAG would be the better pro.

and, now that Diamond Joe is gone, Howie Has another out. He can just blame every shitty pick on him & survive once again, frther screwing us & prolonging the inevitable.

That POS should never make picks or set up a board. Our scouting dept sucks donkey dick. It’s a miracle we are able to overcome it year after year.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-06-2020, 07:36 AM.

Comment

I know I didn’t. Why they make talent evaluation so difficult in the first 3 rounds is beyond me. They need another Diamond Joe, but this time give him full authority in the first three rounds. Take Howie out of the equation.

Let Howie and his scouts work round four and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

So did 32 others teams a few times into the 2nd round, nobody has a crystal ball

Comment

Working...
              X