Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oh boy this REF explanation is classic!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh boy this REF explanation is classic!!!

Isn't all helmet to helmet contact a penalty?? And yes it was after he was already down meaning under new rules play is over fuckface!!!

Doug Pederson wouldn't comment on Jadeveon Clowney's hit on Carson Wentz because the Eagles coach said he "didn't see it." Referee Shawn Smith said officials saw it clearly. Smith told a pool reporter no flag was thrown because the contact was deemed "incidental.

Incendentel enough to end his season.
    what a bullshit explanation
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

This explanation is pure bullshit. Any helmet to helmet contact should result in a penalty regardless of intent. If you watch the hit in slow motion Clowney turns his head to maximize contact. If the NFL does not suspend and fine him and the referees are not reprimanded I am done with the NFL. If that hit had been made on Brady, Rodgers, Brees or any of the NFL's favored quarterbacks there would have been flags flying in every direction.

Comment

I looked at the replay 50 times. Wentz gets tripped by his ankle and is going down. Clowney comes toward him from several yards away to make a hit/tackle. A split second before Clowney nails him, Wentz's left knee is actually down. Wentz was already tackled and going down. His knee touches the ground. But Clowney, who had every intention to try to hurt Wentz can't stop himself at this point even if he wanted to. And he didn't want to, anyway. He saw a chance to get to the Eagles quarterback and took it. I believe even if Wentz was completely down and the play was over he would have speared him anyway. That was his intent, most likely approved and endorsed by their scumbag coach, Carroll. The rule book says if the runner's knee is down, either sliding or going head first the play is dead and the runner is afforded the protection of not being hit or there should be a flag thrown. Clowney has a long reputation of being a dirty player. His excuses after the game are complete bullshit lies. He's laughing about it after the game, taunting the crowd. He is smirking and happy about it. After all, they won! Telling Jason Peters "my bad" is disgusting. He was raised in the ghetto and has a ghetto mentality. If it wasn't for football he'd be a criminal most likely. He is a fucking liar and a fucking thug. The Ref's excuse after the game is bullshit as well. I only wish and hope the same is done to him in the next game. Have one Packer stand him up and another take out his knees. He should be out of the league as far as I'm concerned for what he did. I don't mind the Eagles losing to a better team, or at least in a fair way. But not like this. And where is the league and Goodell on this? Crickets...
        Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 01-06-2020, 01:51 PM.

Comment

And in addition, it wasn't incidental contact. Clowney the motherfucker, launched himself at Wentz. Twisted his body to make sure he hit him solidly. Hands and arms down so as to not impede the hit with his helmet. And he hit Wentz with not just helmet to helmet contact. He hit him in the back with his shoulder at the same time driving Wentz's body and head into the ground with his full weight on top of him. Some players seeing Wentz already going down would have tried to adjust to just go over him or minimize the impact. But not Clowney the motherfucker. Fuck Clowney, Fuck Carroll, Fuck the Seahawks. Dirtiest fucking team in the NFL.
          Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 01-06-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Phire Phat Phuck, I love what you wrote. You're as passionate as I am. I was cursing the rest of the game after no flag was thrown and reading the ref's explanation this morning made things worse as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Its amazing that there isn't more of an uproar over this. I guess its because the Eagles were presumed to only be in the playoffs as a formality. Now that we would go to GB instead of SF I thought the path to a super bowl was there if the Vikes could take out SF. Winning it was not likely, but still.

Comment

Working...
              X