• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers

Fucking disgrace.

Another UGLY close to a game..

Comment

I don't know how you don't make a coaching change. But also not sure who else you put in there.

Comment

I think it’s time to fire Brown and blow it the fuck up. The process has failed.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          I don't know how you don't make a coaching change. But also not sure who else you put in there.
          They need a major shake up or something whether it be coach or personnel

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            Van Gunday or Mark Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Van Gunday or Mark Jackson.
              Give me Thibodeau over those turds. These guys need someone to stick a foot far up their ass

Comment

The team has super stars who are playing in the wrong era, a clueless head coach, and mercenary star fucker owners. A total mess.

Comment

I’m glad everyone is finally realizing this. It makes me feel warm.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    The team has super stars who are playing in the wrong era, a clueless head coach, and mercenary star fucker owners. A total mess.
                    Time to move on from Brown. Too many talented players making too much money to continuously blow leads and look clueless. They need to bring in someone like Thibs who will hold them accountable. That will either light a fire and get them where they need to be or be a total disaster in which case they'll win the same number of titles they will win anyway under Brown, which is zero.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Brown should have been gone two years ago. Now they've been molded in his image, and are therefore toast.

Comment

Working...
                      X