Clear All

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Very good point.

Leave a comment:

• Corkey_for_President
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
    I actually can imagine, and always feel sour grapes saying it but the Pats cheated in the Super Bowl. I won't re-watch it but I remember a lot of screen and quick passes, and the Pats somehow knew when the blitz was coming even though JJ was known to disguise them well. 15 years and a super bowl revenge win later and I am still bitter about it - a win wouldve changed McNabb/Reid and many other legacies plus Bdawk who deserved a ring.
    Amen. I was there. It was OBVIOUS. And - like you - I REFUSE to watch it again to this day. Sickening.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    I actually can imagine, and always feel sour grapes saying it but the Pats cheated in the Super Bowl. I won't re-watch it but I remember a lot of screen and quick passes, and the Pats somehow knew when the blitz was coming even though JJ was known to disguise them well. 15 years and a super bowl revenge win later and I am still bitter about it - a win wouldve changed McNabb/Reid and many other legacies plus Bdawk who deserved a ring.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    Give the fans some satisfaction. Get all involved parties and Thunderdome that mutha.

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    started a topic The Astros

The Astros

What garbage. Imagine being a Dodgers fan right now. I know it gets weird when you try to vacate things and pretend they never happened, but if there ever was an instance where it might be warranted, this is it IMO.
Working...
X