Raheem Mostert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem Mostert

If I gotta hear all week that the Eagles cut this career scrub seven years ago, I'm gonna barf.

I hate Chump Kelly but please.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I can't get too upset about it since like nine other teams cut him too.

Comment

The 49ers offensive line and fullback beat the everloving shit out of the Packers. Miles Sanders would have done just as well with the holes the 49ers were opening up. Airman referred to one of them as a canyon.

Comment

Its happening.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...c-championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          WE ALL KNOW CHUMP KELLY WAS A TOTAL.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-21-2020, 10:06 AM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

WON'T LET ME EDIT....

OF COURSE RJOHN SAID IT...

HE'S BEEN CUT BY FOUR TEAMS IN 2015 AND TWO IN 2016.
            MAYBE, FINALLY, A COACH LEARNED HOW TO USE HIM CORRECTLY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It just proves how dumb it is to pay big bucks to running backs. Pay the offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                It just proves how dumb it is to pay big bucks to running backs.
                I'm more of the mind that it proves that the sun shines on every dog's ass once in awhile.

While agreeing with the notion that line play is the key to winning, a stud back with a good line is more consistently better than a journeyman with one.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  A stud back with a good line is more consistently better than a journeyman with one.
                  Obviously. But inefficient use of cap space.

That's why the franchise tag value for an OL is 4M more than for an RB. And you need five linemen.

Comment

Working...
                  X