Imagine walking into a court room, going up to the prosecutors table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine walking into a court room, going up to the prosecutors table

taking the 55 grams of coke you got popped with off the table,,,turning to the Judge,,give him the finger, and the rest of the court room,,and say ok next case assholes,,,I'm going home! and walk out.
    Later dogs!

thats our country now.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

truly bat-shit crazy....we ARE in the Twilight Zone.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      taking the 55 grams of coke you got popped with off the table,,,turning to the Judge,,give him the finger, and the rest of the court room,,and say ok next case assholes,,,I'm going home! and walk out.
      Later dogs!

thats our country now.
      My personal opinion is that everyone these days no matter where they are on the political spectrum has been looking for an excuse to vent their anger and say "Fuck You" to someone. Anyone, really. The Post Office. Amazon. The Defense Department. Jerruh. Whatever. And the political discourse these days explicitly lauds those who say "Fuck You" and everyone emulates them because now it's okay to do -- people have been released from social norms to vent their inner demons. This passes for dialogue now when in fact it is basically emotional posturing and blather. It's ruining our country. It's not the coarseness and buffoonery, although that is horrible enough, it's the absence of listening and compromise.
      Last edited by Dim Bulb; 01-31-2020, 02:48 PM.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

My personal opinion is that everyone these days no matter where they are on the political spectrum has been looking for an excuse to vent their anger and say "Fuck You" to someone. Anyone, really. The Post Office. Amazon. The Defense Department. Jerruh. Whatever. And the political discourse these days explicitly lauds those who say "Fuck You" and everyone emulates them because now it's okay to do -- people have been released from social norms to vent their inner demons. This passes for dialogue now when in fact it is basically emotional posturing and blather. It's ruining our country. It's not the coarseness and buffoonery, although that is horrible enough, it's the absence of listening and compromise.
        I was born after the Nixon impeachment, but there was a club in my law school called the "Rodino Society." The law library is also named after him. From everything I ever heard and read about him, it seems there are no Peter Rodinos involved in this impeachment proceeding.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Later dogs!

thats our country now.
          Huh?

Did Hunter Biden get called as a witness today?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I was born after the Nixon impeachment, but there was a club in my law school called the "Rodino Society." The law library is also named after him. From everything I ever heard and read about him, it seems there are no Peter Rodinos involved in this impeachment proceeding.
            National Lampoon released an album called "The Missing White House Tapes" and John Belushi did a lot of the voices. Ervin, Rodino, Bebe Rebozo. I still laugh when I think about that album. Comedy Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxfZt4vbg4I
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Huh?

Did Hunter Biden get called as a witness today?
              no one was asked to testify...was Hunter on the call? if so call him,,,bring in the evidence,,lets here from bolton,,lets hear from Dick kinda veiny...lets hear from people who were there..Parnas has texts, emails and 1st had accounts of everything,,Bring in the Gargoyle who was coordinating the whole conspiracy.
              Last edited by TRENT; 01-31-2020, 04:49 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

no one was asked to testify...was Hunter on the call? if so call him,,,bring in the evidence,,lets here from bolton,,lets hear from Dick kinda veiny...lets hear from people who were there..Parnas has texts, emails and 1st had accounts of everything,,Bring in the Gargoyle who was coordinating the whole conspiracy.
                Not that I care to get into an internet dispute but your reasoning seems off. When you use the criteria that Hunter Biden was not on the phone call as reason for him not to be called but suggest testimony from Parnas and Bolton? I do not think either of them were on the call.

Comment

Originally posted by rdog5 View Post

Not that I care to get into an internet dispute but your reasoning seems off. When you use the criteria that Hunter Biden was not on the phone call as reason for him not to be called but suggest testimony from Parnas and Bolton? I do not think either of them were on the call.
                  Bolton never said he was on the call, but he is saying that POTUS told him that he was withholding the aid for the announcement of an investigation into the Bidens. That is corroboration even though he wasn't on the call, this charge is based on intent, and Bolton could have provided that from a wholly separate conversation. Repubs have decided that keeping power and not getting primaried out by rabid Trumpists is a better better than losing in a general election. Trump is no different as POTUS when he was as head of Trump Inc., he is a mob boss who is trying to run the government the same way he runs his company, like a dictator. The GOP has proven one thing, they easily morph into sycophancy once he threatened their ability to keep their seats in Congress. I just hope that enough Americans realize that burning down the house is not a viable way to enact change, all it leaves is rubble.
                  Last edited by Birdwatcher; 02-02-2020, 01:37 PM.
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by rdog5 View Post

the reference to on the call means,,1st hand knowledge about the whole scheme, this is about The Rico presidency not what some guy did in a company 6 years ago. Bolton and Parnas spoke to the Orange Idiot directly. They have 1st hand knowledge. So they should testify,,,have some bananas with your Republic?
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

the reference to on the call means,,1st hand knowledge about the whole scheme, this is about The Rico presidency not what some guy did in a company 6 years ago. Bolton and Parnas spoke to the Orange Idiot directly. They have 1st hand knowledge. So they should testify,,,have some bananas with your Republic?
                      Hunter Biden ate my Buick.
                      DB

Comment

I've been trying to set up an anarchist cell, but nobody will obey the fucking rules.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Hunter Biden ate my Buick.
                          as long as it was in the interest of the country.........

its alright
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Off topic. The students at Oxford wrote a letter to the administration demanding the university divest itself of fossil fuel stocks. The president wrote back that he couldn’t do that but to appease the students he could turn off the heat to the college.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              I've been trying to set up an anarchist cell, but nobody will obey the fucking rules.
                              bwahaha that is good stuff
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X