Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the Sixers get the 9 seed

They deserve nothing more...

Disgraceful. Something needs to be done major. One of Embiid and Simmons has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      Disgraceful. Something needs to be done major. One of Embiid and Simmons has to go.
      Or you do the logical thing and keep both...Fire BB. It’s really quite easy.

Comment

Comment

It's obvious to me that Brett Brown needs to go. They are not only losing they're losing games that aren't even close. I also believe losing Jimmy Butler was a monumental mistake and they have paid huge amounts of money to players that aren't worth it. I'm not saying they are bad players. They're just not worth what the Sixers are paying them.

Comment

It's obvious to me that Brett Brown needs to go. They are not only losing they're losing games that aren't even close. I also believe losing Jimmy Butler was a monumental mistake and they have paid huge amounts of money to players that aren't worth it. I'm not saying they are bad players. They're just not worth what the Sixers are paying them.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
              Why do people keep saying this about Jimmy?

He didn’t want to stay and looks pretty smart about now...

Comment

Tatum started the game with two quick personal fouls. He ended the game with two personal fouls.
                Embiid did nothing against a team without a center.
                This team's strength was supposed to be their defense yet we consistently get to see their weaknesses.
                They can't beat anyone on the road.
                Signing Average Al was a mistake (along with most of the bench).
                They have a point guard who is afraid to shoot a three.
                Brett Brown cannot coach this team.

Comment

Working...
                X