Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just want to congratulate the great State of Kansas on the SB win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to congratulate the great State of Kansas on the SB win!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    whata fucin Moroooon! do you think peple just accept he has a 6th grade education?

I get the world geography thing, but come on .......
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

It is crazy and, he will be re-elected by a larger margin, than in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
      It is crazy and, he will be re-elected by a larger margin, than in 2016.
      cowgirls Cunt! go fuck yourself asshole!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

cowgirls Cunt! go fuck yourself asshole!
        Why am I a Cowboy fan. I didn't even say I was supporting Trump. He just seems to be the Teflon don. Please go ahead and curse. You seem like a real treasure. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post

Why am I a Cowboy fan. I didn't even say I was supporting Trump. He just seems to be the Teflon don. Please go ahead and curse. You seem like a real treasure. lol
          boy you are stupid,,,U cant hide on here...cuntgirls fan!

nothing to do with the Rico Presidency
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I am a die hard Eagles fan and I support Trump, so what is the problem with supporting the person you believe is doing a good job. Also this is not a Democrat or Republican thing either. I am registered as an independent I voted for Bill Clinton, George Bush and Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              I am a die hard Eagles fan and I support Trump, so what is the problem with supporting the person you believe is doing a good job. Also this is not a Democrat or Republican thing either. I am registered as an independent I voted for Bill Clinton, George Bush and Donald Trump.
              SO WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH OUR PRES AND KANSAS CITY, KANSAS......OR AH, SORRY MISSOURI?
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Go Kansas City, wherever you are!!!!

Comment

Hey, If New York can lay claim to the Giants, I think Kansas can lay claim to the Chiefs.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

IF KANSAS HAD, AND THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED IN KANSAS, BUT IT DIDN'T AND THEY DON'T.

I HAD A COP BREAKING MY BALLS IN FUN AT THE MEADOWLANDS BACK IN THE REID DAYS, FIRST PLAYOFF GAME.

HE SAYS OVER THE CAR SPEAKER,....
                    I GUESS YOU FEEL SILLY WAERING THAT JERSEY DON'T YOU.....

AFTER THE LOSS.

I SAID I GUESS YOU FEEL PRETTY SILLY ROOTING FOR A TEAM FROM N.Y. DON'T YOU?
                    MY TEAM PLAYS IN MY STATE!!!!

HE SEZ.... YA GOOD POINT....HAVE A SAFE RIDE HOME....
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-04-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      Hey, If New York can lay claim to the Giants, I think Kansas can lay claim to the Chiefs.
                      At let us not forget the Redskins playing in MD....the list goes on.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Maybe he doesn’t follow football? I’ve know plenty who don’t know the sport or the correct cities, they just don’t care.

We have more important issues.

Just sayin.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          Maybe he doesn’t follow football? I’ve know plenty who don’t know the sport or the correct cities, they just don’t care.

Just sayin.
                          yeah a guy who owned the Jersey Generals and tried to buy an NFL football team, has no clue about where the teams are located,,this guy thinks Colorado is on the mexico border, He thought the Chiefs were from the state of Kansas; he probably thinks Hawaii is next to south carolina,,,he's and idiot,,Period!

He doesn't know the states in his own country...when the Chiefs of staff showed him the Korean peninsula from a satellite at Night he thought North korea was an ocean,,,dumb as a fucin Post! that's an important issue

Last edited by TRENT; 02-04-2020, 09:43 PM.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                            So I guess you don't mind that he is picking your pocket when he goes to one of his resorts (around 400 days so far) where he bills the government for room, board, golf carts for the SS, etc.? Or that the GOP, who spent about 100K at trump resorts in the years before he was elected, have dumped over 5.5M into them since he was elected. How about having the Armed forces prop up the airfield that was going bankrupt near his resort in Ireland? At least Dems know he is screwing all of us, but conservatives just bend over and say, like Kevin Bacon in Animal House, "Thank you Sir! May I have another!"
                            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

Just sayin.
                              IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH FOLLOWING FOOTBALL, NOT KNOWING KANSAS CITY IS NOT IN KANSAS STATE.
                              MY EIGHT YEAR OLD NEPHEW CALLED HIM AN IDIOT WHEN HE HEARD THAT.

Comment

Working...
                              X