Why Is Brett Brown Still Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Brett Brown Still Here?

If there is any case of a coach needing to be fired, it's Brett. The Road record is beyond atrocious, the lackadaisical play at times during games, no motivation, playing the wrong players, bad offensive sets and on and on. I just don't get it. Now injuries are happening and this may be an excuse? Total bullshit, get rid of him now and put anyone in there. Reminds me of Hakstol. He needed to go too and look at the Flyers now.

They look like a team with a roster that was constructed by four GMs (if you include Brown's interim stint) in four years. They're unwatchable. Blow it up already.

Comment

And ownership meddling with the roster.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Let's not forget the NBA had a big hand in this. Some teams get fined or lose draft picks. The Sixers lost Hinkie and were force-fed Colangelo. Brand is becoming Billy King 2.0.

Comment

The league is still telling Harris what to do and they don't want him fired as he sucks and they won't win while he's here but they are raking in the cash by selling out for them every night. Stop showing up idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Let's not forget the NBA had a big hand in this. Some teams get fined or lose draft picks. The Sixers lost Hinkie and were force-fed Colangelo. Brand is becoming Billy King 2.0.
            That's why I barely watch the Sixers, and watch none of the rest of the league.

Comment

The mistake they made was thinking they were closer than they really are. What's worse is Brand said teams inquired about Horford and Harris at the trade deadline and they balked at those conversations. Now, they're most likely stuck with them unless they give up something. Even after Brown is gone, I don't have faith Brand will replace him with the right guy. Regardless, they need to remove the majority of these players (outside of Embiid and Simmons) and start over. Brand can go after next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                And ownership meddling with the roster.
                Ownership is not the preferred nomenclature. Governorship, please.

Comment

That was a hard game to watch win or not

Comment

Working...
                  X