Good Grief, Bill O'Brien!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Grief, Bill O'Brien!!

Just traded Hopkins to the Cardinals for David Johnson and a later round draft pick. Holy crap.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Geez H.

i have Hopkins in a dynasty league!

good? bad?

Comment

how do you trade away a top 3 WR in the NFL, fine argue top 5 if you want, for a RB that hasn't been the same and isn't even a stud anymore and a 2nd round pick? And we couldn't pull off a trade for Hopkins? I would have done a 1st and 3rd or 4th no question. Looks like Texans will look at drafting a top WR now and if Dallas can agree to terms with Cooper they might too. This drat might get nuts to try and go get one of the top 3 or 4 WR's this year.

This trade sounds completely ridiculous to me! Bill should be fired on the spot!

Comment

One less team ahead of us that needs a WR.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          I'm so grateful there's sports to talk about.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I can’t wrap my mind around this. David Johnson has an unusually bad RB contract for 2020. O’Brien was desperate enough for picks that he gave up maybe the best WR in the NFL for a 2nd, a year after trading two firsts for Tunsil?

I know we need rookies but that price makes me wish the Eagles had gotten involved. It also makes me wonder if BOB is desperate enough for draft picks that he’d take Jeffery off our hands for a later pick (and if this could have been part of a Hopkins deal).
            Last edited by art vandelay; 03-16-2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Deshaun Watson must be psyched

Comment

Maybe Hopkins has an issue, yet to be revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I'm so grateful there's sports to talk about.
                  sports?? whats "sports":?
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Nuk is on no guaranteed money for the next three years and wanted a new contract. I guess the Texans are going to have to pay DW4 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      I can’t wrap my mind around this. David Johnson has an unusually bad RB contract for 2020. O’Brien was desperate enough for picks that he gave up maybe the best WR in the NFL for a 2nd, a year after trading two firsts for Tunsil?

I know we need rookies but that price makes me wish the Eagles had gotten involved. It also makes me wonder if BOB is desperate enough for draft picks that he’d take Jeffery off our hands for a later pick (and if this could have been part of a Hopkins deal).
                      The Alshon point is interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        That's all I care about at this point. I hope Cooper stays with Dallas. Now, we need either the Colts, Raiders, and Broncos to go after Stefon Diggs or somebody else. They're saying Hopkins is looking to get paid. He has a bad contract and will most likely break the bank. That's not a realistic option here. Stay out of free agency the first week, Howie!! Say no to Byron Jones!

Comment

Now this is great news! The Colts just traded the #13 pick for DeForest Buckner. One less team that needed a WR.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...st-round-pick/

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                            Now this is great news! The Colts just traded the #13 pick for DeForest Buckner. One less team that needed a WR.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...st-round-pick/
                            I love the way this is shaping up.

Comment

Niners have 2 firsts but no 2, 3, or 4 i believe i read. Immediately think the Eagles will try to trade up with them to get a WR or CB as I'm sure they'll be looking to move around to acquire picks (since they know how to use them, unlike some teams)
                              Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-16-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X