I'd like to say something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to say something

But I'm not sure what to say. We gotta all support each other at this point. Those of you in health care might agree. What I'm hearing from health care professionals and the CDC and NIH is this: "Everyone's going to get this or be exposed to it, we just don't want them all to get this at the same time."

That's all. Other than I'll bet RefRef is enjoying his Governor ordered splendid isolation, surrounded by a wall of toilet paper and paper towels. A pea shooter to fend off Mad Max style marauders.

DB

How do you know you haven't been carrying this for 3 month already? How do you know the mortality rate if you do not know the denominator?
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
      How do you know you haven't been carrying this for 3 month already? How do you know the mortality rate if you do not know the denominator?
      Take the hyperbola and the intersecting axis times the root square. That’s you get the mortality rate.

Comment

I'm not worried. The Don is sending me some malaria meds.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Yep just got out of a warehouse in Diego Garcia. WWII leftovers
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            I guess the way I feel is that he is a lying sack of shit but right now he's OUR lying sack of shit. So I'm going to stay off his shit and hope he lets Pence (who seems to be stepping up) and Fauci and that other lady handle shit.
            DB

Comment

Working...
            X