X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakebitten
    replied
    Originally posted by Sooner1984 View Post
    OU fans were sick when he decommitted and went to TCU. He lit us up every time we played them.

The guy is fast, elusive, and has great hands. He is a stud, and I mean that.
    Ok Sooner. He sucked every time he played OU (Unless you think 4 receptions in 3 games is good).

Your first post shit the bed.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    I hear he has yogurt hands

Leave a comment:

• Dim Bulb
    replied
    Originally posted by Sooner1984 View Post
    First post here.

You guys are going to love Reagor. I watched this guy in college most every Saturday. He is one of those quiet, dependable, steady players. He always produces, and against good teams. I can remember when OU was recruiting him along with Lamb and DuVernay. OU fans were sick when he decommitted and went to TCU. He lit us up every time we played them.

He seems to have a "bad drops" rep and appears to have some games that he has disappeared. True or just rep?

Leave a comment:

• Sooner1984
    replied
    First post here.

You guys are going to love Reagor. I watched this guy in college most every Saturday. He is one of those quiet, dependable, steady players. He always produces, and against good teams. I can remember when OU was recruiting him along with Lamb and DuVernay. OU fans were sick when he decommitted and went to TCU. He lit us up every time we played them.

Leave a comment:

• ishimonster
    replied
    Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

It's no secret that the Raiders are obsessed with taking Clemson players and were coveting Terrell. I'm sure Atlanta would have taken next year's first to move back but that's an insane overpay to move up 5 spots in the middle of the draft. If trading a '21 first was a possibility we could more than likely have traded up earlier.
    They've now taken 2 more Clemson players. Worst kept secret.

Leave a comment:

• ishimonster
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

mayock could have had the OSU guy rated over Terrell and he's still there for them 5 picks later. However,for arguments sake, say LV takes Terrell and you miss him. you're not passing up a 2021 first rounder from Philly to move back 5 spots because you lose out on AJ Terrell. Not with 3- 4 other CB's still available.

It's likely they had Gladney and Diggs right there with him. somebody with a similar grade that makes it worth moving back for that 2021 first.
    this warranted making atlanta an offer they couldn't refuse. Howie didn't. Howie blew it.
    It's no secret that the Raiders are obsessed with taking Clemson players and were coveting Terrell. I'm sure Atlanta would have taken next year's first to move back but that's an insane overpay to move up 5 spots in the middle of the draft. If trading a '21 first was a possibility we could more than likely have traded up earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Ellsworth
    replied
    Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

It's actually almost a certainty that they would't have gotten their guy at 21. People were reporting A.J. Terrell as a lock to the Raiders at 19. After Atlanta took him, they took another corner.
    mayock could have had the OSU guy rated over Terrell and he's still there for them 5 picks later. However,for arguments sake, say LV takes Terrell and you miss him. you're not passing up a 2021 first rounder from Philly to move back 5 spots because you lose out on AJ Terrell. Not with 3- 4 other CB's still available.

It's likely they had Gladney and Diggs right there with him. somebody with a similar grade that makes it worth moving back for that 2021 first.
    this warranted making atlanta an offer they couldn't refuse. Howie didn't. Howie blew it.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-24-2020, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    Agree with the title of this thread - I am fine with the pick. I preferred Murray or Jefferson, Reagor I've only seen highlights but looks pretty damn good too. My only gripe is they probably reached - but time will tell on that.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    My only point is the LB Kenneth Murray was the best player available and would have been a sure fire beast for years to come. Not putting a Gold Jacket on the kid but he is a player no one woud have any questions about. Reagor may be good but too many WR we could have gotten in the 2nd round to not take a stud LB to anchor our defense for years especially wen Dallas grabs CeeDee. Dude can cover sideline to sideline and is a special player.

Would have been no guessing on the Murray pick at all, none!

Leave a comment:

• ishimonster
    replied

So you mean Higgins at 53?

I don’t understand not trading with Atlanta to get up for Lamb. They could’ve gotten their guy at 21.

him falling into Dallas’ lap makes me fucking sick. Literally.

at least my coffee is almost as hot as Kay Adams this morning.
    It's actually almost a certainty that they would't have gotten their guy at 21. People were reporting A.J. Terrell as a lock to the Raiders at 19. After Atlanta took him, they took another corner.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied

year after Sb they (we) traded pick 32 to Baltimore who then took Lamar Jackson. we then snuck ahead of Dallas and took Goedert when draft was being held there.

If i was running a draft one of my hard rules would be -- If Ozzie Newsome is calling me asking to trade my pick I'm not doing it.
    He has proven he knows what he's doing whereas I (Howie) have proven I am a fucking amateur swimming with sharks.

whenever i see roseman I immediately think of the line "if you can't spot the sucker at the table in the first 30 minutes, then you ARE the sucker". Roseman has a role. Running a draft and making picks is clearly not it. How many fucking times do we have to see this play out?
    I'm just not sure why it matters that Baltimore took Lamar. We weren't taking a QB. Howie turned that pick into Dallas Goedert, Avonte Maddox, and Miles Sanders, all of which were hits. That's a good trade.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 04-24-2020, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ellsworth
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Serious question - is it relevant that Howie trades the pick that became Lamar? I haven’t heard that one before. I’ll stop talking about Dillard, but considering the way he played against Buffalo and Chicago, and the Sanders pick, I think the 19 draft could be very good.

It seems like Atlanta missed their shot to pit Jerruh and Howie against each other. That makes me think they got their guy. I also don’t think anyone ahead of Atlanta was willing to move back to 21.
    year after Sb they (we) traded pick 32 to Baltimore who then took Lamar Jackson. we then snuck ahead of Dallas and took Goedert when draft was being held there.

If i was running a draft one of my hard rules would be -- If Ozzie Newsome is calling me asking to trade my pick I'm not doing it.
    He has proven he knows what he's doing whereas I (Howie) have proven I am a fucking amateur swimming with sharks.

whenever i see roseman I immediately think of the line "if you can't spot the sucker at the table in the first 30 minutes, then you ARE the sucker". Roseman has a role. Running a draft and making picks is clearly not it. How many fucking times do we have to see this play out?

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post

What is this pick's official grade according to the Ellsworth Smack My Wife scale?
    I'D GIVE IT A 8 OUT OF TEN CHAIRS BURNING ON A GRILL.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-24-2020, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied

If Roseman is still running the draft next year I’m fine with giving up a future 1.

first round Picks since 2014:

marcus Smith
    Agholar
    Wentz
    Barnett
    traded to Baltimore to take Lamar Jackson
    Dillard

One star. Rest are not worth their sections. Jury out in Dillard is best you can say about him right now.
    Serious question - is it relevant that Howie trades the pick that became Lamar? I haven’t heard that one before. I’ll stop talking about Dillard, but considering the way he played against Buffalo and Chicago, and the Sanders pick, I think the 19 draft could be very good.

It seems like Atlanta missed their shot to pit Jerruh and Howie against each other. That makes me think they got their guy. I also don’t think anyone ahead of Atlanta was willing to move back to 21.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 04-24-2020, 10:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Originally posted by royal View Post

Kenneth Simmons?
    Exactly...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X