X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by Sooner1984 View Post

Not sure why you guys are so negative about landing Reagor. If you want to compare their D1 offers, let's have a look. Going way back, it is apparent that Reagor was in a different league with college scouts.

D1 offers:

Josh Doctson: Wyoming, TCU.

Jalen Reagor: Alabama, Florida State, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi State, Oregon, Arkansas, Missouri, Baylor, Tennessee, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Washington, Texas Tech, Cal, Colorado, Kansas, SMU, TCU.

But you do you.
    King Hill got more college offers than Johnny Unitas did.

Leave a comment:

• Dim Bulb
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

IT'S OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT EAGLES PHANS.
    Me neither. I am so self unaware.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied

Not sure why you guys are so negative about landing Reagor. If you want to compare their D1 offers, let's have a look. Going way back, it is apparent that Reagor was in a different league with college scouts.

D1 offers:

Jalen Reagor: Alabama, Florida State, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi State, Oregon, Arkansas, Missouri, Baylor, Tennessee, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Washington, Texas Tech, Cal, Colorado, Kansas, SMU, TCU.

But you do you.
    IT'S OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT EAGLES PHANS.

Leave a comment:

• Sooner1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    Josh Doctson led TCU in receiving yards all 3 years he was there and averaged 15 yards per catch, too. Beat it, nerd.

D1 offers:

But you do you.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    We had a guy from Oregon who used to come around when Chump Kelly was here and tell us how wonderful Chump was and how successful he was coaching college boys at Phil Knight U and the problem had to be everyone and everything related to the Eagles but Chump. That take did not age well. So pardon us when we say we welcome you back when Reagor pans out but we don’t expect to see you.
    This also reminds me of the North Dakota state guy who would come on here and slurp Wentz, and blame the rest of the team and coaches for "making Carson look bad!" when they'd lose - we never heard from him again after Nick Foles won a super bowl. Thanks again, BDN.

Leave a comment:

• Sooner1984
    replied
    Beat it, nerd.
    Will do.

Enjoy Reagor !!

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    Josh Doctson led TCU in receiving yards all 3 years he was there and averaged 15 yards per catch, too. Beat it, nerd.

Leave a comment:

• Sooner1984
    replied
    He led TCU in receiving yards all 3 years he was there, averaging over 15 yards per catch.

And he did so with average to sub-par QB's to throw him the ball.

Again, just watch what he does. We'll revisit this thread again. How bow dah?

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    I live in the region where Jalen Reagor, Devin DuVernay, CeeDee Lamb were being recruited hard by many D1 programs. If I overplayed my hand and incorrectly said he lit up OU, that's on me and I'll take the heat.

But there is no doubt that Reagor was a threat on Saturdays, whoever he was playing against. The fact that I'm not a TCU fan and would sign up here just to boast on him should say something. He is a badass and you sit back and watch.

Brother, CeeDee was quite possibly the consensus best receiver in the draft and Reagor wasn't even in the top 5. Not saying he may not pan out but let's not try and make it seem like he is some type of beast. He may become a great #2 type receiver and may end up being our #1 option but doesn't mean he has the skill set to be a legit #1 receiver in the NFL.

Alshon when he first came over was the closest player to a legit #1 WR we have had since TO. This organization has lacked in finding a legit #1 target for years.

Players like:

Julio Jones
    Antonio Brown
    Devante Adams
    Beckham
    Hopkins
    Evans
    Thomas
    Diggs
    Keenan Allen
    Hilton

fuck even Deebo Samuel
    Last edited by Spartan92; 05-13-2020, 01:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    And by the way, he did nothing against OU for three years, and OU’s pass defense has sucked shit for three years. Howie drafted an underachiever. That’s what bothers us.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    We had a guy from Oregon who used to come around when Chump Kelly was here and tell us how wonderful Chump was and how successful he was coaching college boys at Phil Knight U and the problem had to be everyone and everything related to the Eagles but Chump. That take did not age well. So pardon us when we say we welcome you back when Reagor pans out but we don’t expect to see you.

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    This team needs a receiver not a threat. You're an OU fan who watched this guy do absolutely nothing against your team for three years. Now you're trying to sell us on the fact that he was heavily recruited in high school as a reason why he's a 'badass'?

I'm going to give you some advice. Take a break, burn this handle, and start over. I'm sure 'Sooner1985' will be available when you return.
    Last edited by Snakebitten; 05-13-2020, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sooner1984
    replied
    I live in the region where Jalen Reagor, Devin DuVernay, CeeDee Lamb were being recruited hard by many D1 programs. If I overplayed my hand and incorrectly said he lit up OU, that's on me and I'll take the heat.

But there is no doubt that Reagor was a threat on Saturdays, whoever he was playing against. The fact that I'm not a TCU fan and would sign up here just to boast on him should say something. He is a badass and you sit back and watch.

Leave a comment:

• Dim Bulb
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki View Post
    I hear he has yogurt hands
    You are so behind the times. It's burritos now. Hope everything is going okay at home for you guys.

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied

Ok Sooner. He sucked every time he played OU (Unless you think 4 receptions in 3 games is good).

Your first post shit the bed.
    Why would someone do that? Go on the internet and tell lies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X