X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
    FWIW Andrew Brandt said on twitter there was a lot of interest in Reagor right after the Eagles pick(Minnesota, SF maybe?). It does make me feel a little bit better about this not being a reach.
    Looking back at it now....2 WRs went in next 4 picks...I don’t think trading back would have benefited us very much under those circumstances...we would have not gotten very much compensation and could have still missed out on a WR.

Time will tell, now I’ll just worry about Reagor’s dropsie issue and hope coaching and an improved QB will help.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    FWIW Andrew Brandt said on twitter there was a lot of interest in Reagor right after the Eagles pick(Minnesota, SF maybe?). It does make me feel a little bit better about this not being a reach.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    49ers grabbed a WR 2 picks later. I’m guessing he didn’t want to roll the dice and miss out.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    The more I think about it, the more confused I get wondering why didn’t Howie trade down and get an extra pick?
    I mean, a lot of places had him rated in the fifties. If he’s really the guy you wanted fine. He may turn out to be a stud for the next 10 years.
    Do you think Howie panicked?

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    started a topic Howie must be happy

Howie must be happy

The draft was not in Vegas. Imagine the reception that pick would have gotten last night.
Working...
X