X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFT chimes in with a guess

on their thinking:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ield-together/

EDITED TO ADD: Although using a second to get a guy for that (particularly with, as someone suggested, Ward on the roster) is criminally stupid
    Last edited by slag; 04-24-2020, 09:28 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Greg Ward who played QB in college is not qualified???

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      Greg Ward who played QB in college is not qualified???
      See my edit above

Comment

Ya we had that in our roster, his name was Greg Ward who was a College QB.who could pass and catch. No need to blow a 2nd on Hurts

Edit to add: sorry was typing this while you guys were editing and adding your posts.
        Last edited by Spartan92; 04-24-2020, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I don't know what's worst, the player they drafted or the round they drafted him in.

Comment

I don’t like this guess. Taysom Hill has 6 career completions. Round 2 is way, way too early for a team to draft its Taysom Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I don’t like this guess. Taysom Hill has 6 career completions. Round 2 is way, way too early for a team to draft its Taysom Hill.
              So then they either drafted a guy way too high for what they intend to be his role ... or they drafted him to play QB because the Packers set the stage for fucking with franchise QB's heads.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Exactly!! Meanwhile, the Cowboys have playmakers ALL OVER THE FIELD and our D is a mess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

So then they either drafted a guy way too high for what they intend to be his role ... or they drafted him to play QB because the Packers set the stage for fucking with franchise QB's heads.
                  The Packers pick was an A+ compared to this. Aaron Rodgers is 36.

Kolb was a WTF pick when McNabb was 30 and coming off of two season-ending injuries. Going QB in round 2 when Wentz is 27 and has missed 8 games over 4 years is mind-bottling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Exactly!! Meanwhile, the Cowboys have playmakers ALL OVER THE FIELD and our D is a mess!!!
                    I’m reminded of how people default to saying that Dak is only good because of his supporting cast. Well, shit, as long as they give him a supporting cast, that doesn’t make me feel good.

Comment

Maybe they’re moving Hurts to Nickel to cover Lamb

Comment

Working...
                      X