X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post

But there will be in others. And if you are not opening you better have a good reason why not. A really good reason why you do not and yet you charge full tuition.
    The lawsuits are already starting here

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    I am saying that when financial reality hits these institutions in the face, they will get students back on campus in August. Or at least give students the option to do so.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    It is very likely that there will not be students on many campuses next year. I know CU Boulder has already strongly suggested that will be the case here. Plus Universities are way better equipped to handle offering online education than say public k-12 schools.
    But there will be in others. And if you are not opening you better have a good reason why not. A really good reason why you do not and yet you charge full tuition.

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied
    It is very likely that there will not be students on many campuses next year. I know CU Boulder has already strongly suggested that will be the case here. Plus Universities are way better equipped to handle offering online education than say public k-12 schools.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    There will be football.

if there is no college football then there are no students on campus. I can’t believe the higher education industry can handle another semester or year of students at home. Who will pay $50000 in tuition for a shitty private college liberal arts education online?
    Last edited by RSE; 04-26-2020, 09:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    If there's no season, there's no college season either. Are there going to be enough players coming out to even have a 7 round draft?

If there was anything, maybe you do some sort of lottery. No matter what they do, somebody's getting screwed and it's going to suck.

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    started a topic Let's speculate there is no season this year

Let's speculate there is no season this year

How do they determine the draft order for next year? Same as this year? That would give some teams an unfair advantage, IMO.
Working...
X