Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clowney? That's a yes from me dawg

Just do it, Howie!!

Subpar numbers in a year he's looking to get paid. No thanks.

Once again, Howie has to bring in guys because his first round picks don't appear to be panning out.

Comment

More evidence that they are moving on from Wentz. If they cared about him they would never even consider this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
        More evidence that they are moving on from Wentz. If they cared about him they would never even consider this.
        Pure speculation. There are several teams interested in him.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post

Pure speculation. There are several teams interested in him.
          that douche is a troll. ignore her.

Comment

He seems to hate us as much as we hate him. I don't see it working out.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I guess not licking Wentz's ass makes you a troll.

Comment

GOFF GUZZLER.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'd bring him in for 1 year deal.

Comment

Eh. He's better than his sack numbers, but this DL is already very good against the run. I can't see his price tag coming down enough.

Comment

You want to post pic of your titties?

Just asking for a friend.

Comment

Noooo...but spinning every bit of birds news into either “wentz is a bum and they need to move on” or “just more evidence that they are moving on from wentz” makes you a troll.

”Hey guys look, they switched to Tork recycled paper products in the linc...see I told you they were moving on from wentz.”

”Holy shit they switched from Pepsi to coke products so wentz is definitely gone!”

”Did you hear?? The security guards wipe their ass from back to front instead of front to back! Doubt they get more than a 3rd for wentz!”

Seriously man, just fuck off! We all know you’re a butt hurt rams fan that’s just pissed you’re stuck with a bum like Goff.

Last edited by birds586; 05-07-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

If he agrees to a cap friendly contract for a couple of years, sure. Carson can put on his big boy pants and deal with it.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

IT''S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH WENTZ. I'LL TAKE A PASS. D-LINE IS SOLID.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Meh. He’d be an upgrade over every DE currently on the team.
                              Oh, and every move Howie makes is about Carson.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X