I’ll take necessary precautions out in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll take necessary precautions out in public

Like wearing an N-95, social distancing and minimal contact with public things, but enough is enough.

I’m tired of living like a victim. Get the fuck to working people.

I’ll hang up a listen.

I'm at work now.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
      I'm at work now.
      actually, I haven’t stopped working.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

actually, I haven’t stopped working.
        OH THAT'S IT. THEY ARE GETTING RID OF WENTZ.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Get the fuck to working people.

I’ll hang up a listen.
          Sounds great. Are you hiring?

Comment

The mood has definitely shifted from "minimize the risk" to "eliminate the risk." We're well on the way to the former, and we will never reach the latter.

That said, I'm thankful that I'm already work-from-home person, so other than the limitations when leaving the house, it's all the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Sounds great. Are you hiring?
              Are you looking in Sarasota?

Comment

Are you looking in Sarasota?
                I lived in Florida once, I also went to war once. Some things you don't need to do a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  The mood has definitely shifted from "minimize the risk" to "eliminate the risk." We're well on the way to the former, and we will never reach the latter.

That said, I'm thankful that I'm already work-from-home person, so other than the limitations when leaving the house, it's all the same to me.
                  Employers need to ramp up responsibly.

Comment

I lived in Florida once, I also went to war once. Some things you don't need to do a second time.
                    Got it.

Comment

Like wearing an N-95, social distancing and minimal contact with public things, but enough is enough.

I’ll hang up a listen.
                      How dare you. You want people to die! Shame on you.

Comment

Got it.
                        I grew up in Florida, my folks still live there though. The heat and no seasons are reasons enough for me to never go back. Sarasota/St Pete area is nice enough but MTV ruined Siesta Key which was the last good beach Florida had.

I do miss the springs though, those are top notch.

FWIW I have no problem with businesses opening back up as long as the right precautions are followed but you seem to be suggesting that the 20 something million people who have filed for unemployment have a job to walk back to right now but would rather sit at home. Which is just silly.
                        Last edited by broadstreetparade; 05-08-2020, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I grew up in Florida, my folks still live there though. The heat and no seasons are reasons enough for me to never go back. Sarasota/St Pete area is nice enough but MTV ruined Siesta Key which was the last good beach Florida had.

I do miss the springs though, those are top notch.
                          Lots of people feel that way about MTV, but the decades of growth has impacted the small town feel more than anything. Venice and Englewood still have nice quiet beaches.

I miss the fall in the Mid Atlantic. Best time of the year!

response to your edit: Poor choice of words while sending the post in haste. I do that a lot.but I do t mind that comment being directed towards anyone wanting to maintain draconian measures. Metro areas should be stricter than less impacted areas, etc.
                          Last edited by Drama Queen; 05-08-2020, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

How dare you. You want people to die! Shame on you.
                            I mumble it a lot, but I don’t really mean it.

Comment

I’ll hang up a listen.
                              There a lot of Freedom Rider Civil Rights workers marching into retail places without masks and daring the befuddled poor hourly working 24 year olds to meekly say, "we require a mask in here" so that they can pull out their weapons and go all Rosa Parks on the poor kid. It's a constitutional thing.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X