I’ll take necessary precautions out in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Good question. Who knows? Not me. But it seems like the next couple of weeks, it's good mask weather. Unless tan lines are an issue for you.
    Im outside at Costco and it’s already too damn hot to wear a mask. I’ve had enough. Im licking discarding shopping carts. I can’t live like this. F-ck! here comes security.

Comment

Because eventually there will be a vaccine?
      Latest studies? Is that what Alex Jones said? Latest studies, the real ones done by scientists, state that there isn’t a CO2 issue wearing cloth or paper masks. Time to move on to the next lame excuse.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post

Truth of the matter is from what I see most of the people complaining are the twats wearing gloves and cross contaminating everything and every surface they touch, same people I see riding around in their personal car, alone, wearing a mask, for what???
        Someone wearing a mask in a car by him or herself could be traveling from one public place and another where they plan to continue to wear it.

Taking the mask off and on repeatedly is a bad idea if you're looking to avoid contamination on your hands and other surfaces ... so I leave it on for the time that i'm out and about (pretty much limited to grocery shopping) ... even if that includes some car travel ... until I'm done and headed home.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Wearing a mask in public is literally the easiest thing you can do to prevent the spread of COVID and ensure we don’t get stuck in our homes again.

“but but but muhhhhh freeedooomzz.”

This is what you get when you have people who have never faced true hardship or oppression being inconvenienced for the the first time in their lives and don’t understand what it means to sacrifice for the sake of the greater good. Wear a mask and do your part. It so damn easy. Fucking snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Someone wearing a mask in a car by him or herself could be traveling from one public place and another where they plan to continue to wear it.

Taking the mask off and on repeatedly is a bad idea if you're looking to avoid contamination on your hands and other surfaces ... so I leave it on for the time that i'm out and about (pretty much limited to grocery shopping) ... even if that includes some car travel ... until I'm done and headed home.
            I rest my case Counselor,,,,,https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/es...LxGIw.facebook

Comment

Bet you hate the update that was just added
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Lol, I really don't care Loki, you guys live in a totally different environment than I do, and shutting down LARGE portions of the country that are virtually unaffected is ridiculous, you guys have a valid concern living asshole to elbow, we are open, we don't wear masks and gloves and we have literally no issues, simply put in this case one rule does not fit all.

Comment

So if I post a news story in which a guy crashes his car while getting a hand job from some ho, will that mean that hand jobs will become part of the Deep State Conspiracy? Damn.
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

So if I post a news story in which a guy crashes his car while getting a hand job from some ho, will that mean that hand jobs will become part of the Deep State Conspiracy? Damn.
                    Only if he was wearing a mask while getting said hand job, lol

Comment

Only if he was wearing a mask while getting said hand job, lol
                      But if she was wearing the mask, things get very tricky politically.
                      DB

Comment

Lol, I really don't care Loki, you guys live in a totally different environment than I do, and shutting down LARGE portions of the country that are virtually unaffected is ridiculous, you guys have a valid concern living asshole to elbow, we are open, we don't wear masks and gloves and we have literally no issues, simply put in this case one rule does not fit all.
                        I agree with the one rule doesn’t fit all.

Right now, many segments of our country should be permitted to work. I really don’t understand why hard working people, willing to adhere to COVID-19 standards, are being attacked for wanting to support themselves and the less fortunate.

Work provides an opportunity for many to pay their own way through life, and in turn, work provides taxation in which our less fortunate can receive government assistance. Work makes it all happen. It’s essential.

A lot of stimulus money has been doled out. Much of it necessary to keep jobs from disappearing (waste and windfall is another topic for another day). Whatever the case may be, workers are going to be the ones tackling the cost.

Comment

Seems like the lock down data is being reversed,,Dr. Jayanta Bhattacharya, a professor of medicine at Stanford University, said people are "mistaken" if they think coronavirus lockdown policies are a solution that proves safety from COVID-19, PJ Media reported.

Bhattacharya recently led the largest COVID-19 antibody study in the United States, testing thousands of staff members of 27 Major League Baseball teams to get a better idea about how widespread the novel coronavirus already is. Based on this and other research, Bhattacharya is opposed to continuing the lockdowns, and said they may even cause unnecessary harm.

"I think in the back of people's heads there is this idea that somehow we can eradicate this disease if we just stay locked down," Bhattacharya said, during an interview with Peter Robinson of the Hoover Institution. "That is not possible. The serologic evidence, even in the MLB study, suggest this. It suggests the epidemic is too widespread to eradicate."

In Bhattacharya's estimation, the lockdowns have not moved the population toward elimination of the virus, but rather delayed the spread. As a result, whenever lockdown restrictions are lifted, the virus will inevitably spread again. Meanwhile, there will have been serious harms — for public health and world economies — caused by the lockdowns.

Comment

Bet you hate that, individual responsibility, just the opposite of Gov. control is what is winning in Sweden, herd immunity in two weeks??https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...se/ar-BB12WUj1

Comment

4/21.
                              You do know that Sweden has universal health care, to unlike the US, and that the Swedes are saying that their model wouldn’t work in the US because so many don’t have coverage. Throw in that many states are cutting back Medicaid coverages and a boatload of lower income folk would be sacrificed. They are surprised at the support from conservatives in the US because the big reason Sweden can follow their model would make those same conservatives curl up into the fetal position.

Comment

4/21.
                                You do know that Sweden has universal health care, to unlike the US, and that the Swedes are saying that their model wouldn’t work in the US because so many don’t have coverage. Throw in that many states are cutting back Medicaid coverages and a boatload of lower income folk would be sacrificed. They are surprised at the support from conservatives in the US because the big reason Sweden can follow their model would make those same conservatives curl up into the fetal position.
                                And what of the Stanford study with the largest cross section to date? Loki, I DO understand that you feel strongly about this because of your circumstances and your local environment, BUT the FACT remains, 99% of the people that contract this, get over it and back to normal with NO Hospital intervention....

Comment

Working...
                                X