Stoogie tailgaters, trying something different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoogie tailgaters, trying something different

Just wanted to reach out and ask those who partake on game day's what you really enjoy and make sure the humidors are full of what we all enjoy. Please let me know and they will be there to enjoy. I am looking to upgrade at home with a 250 cigar humidor. and want to get a start for next time we meet.
    Neuman

Century Sams.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

One you might want to try: Camacho corojo maduro robusto.
      They come 20 in a bundle and at a bit less than three and a half bucks per stogie they’re pretty damn good.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Anything that’s fresh. Prefer robusto size, but not picky.

Comment

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/bonesh...H.html#start=1

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/genuin...utton=&start=1

I’m a big fan of Boneshakers. Everyone I have shared with has enjoyed them. The 1958s are a personal favorite. They give me a buzz which most cigars do not.

I don’t buy anything smaller than a 60 ring gauge anymore.
          Last edited by RSE; 05-17-2020, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I'm not a cigar guy...but Neuman, you reminded me that I have your wooden cigar box in my possession.

Comment

Hey Godfather, how come you didn't post on here. Oh that's right you don't smoke cigars, you smoke cock!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                Hey Godfather, how come you didn't post on here. Oh that's right you don't smoke cigars, you smoke cock!
                CB, working on special bomb's for you to try... bring a comfortable chair and a helmet....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post

CB, working on special bomb's for you to try... bring a comfortable chair and a helmet....lol
                  I just made you my life insurance beneficiary
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                  X