• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Slizz!

Great news!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Wait a second....Slizz has sex? Congrats!!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Level of agreement: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Great news!
        Awesome! Congrats Slizz! Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since your last ratings post with over 1000 viewed!

Comment

Thanks, everybody. He’s a cool dude. Getting ready to head home. Wife and kid are doing great.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Wait a second....Slizz has sex? Congrats!!
              I mean, I’m not holding my breath for the future after 18 hours of delivering a 9 lb, 22.5 inch monster.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I mean, I’m not holding my breath for the future after 18 hours of delivering a 9 lb, 22.5 inch monster.
                Congrats big guy, my god I hope it doesn't look like you
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Oh, she is going to be big mad at you for a while!! Congrats bro!!

Comment

How long until slizz posts a pic of the little tyke in a Phillies onesie and a Cardinals hat?
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      How long until slizz posts a pic of the little tyke in a Phillies onesie and a Cardinals hat?
                      LOL! Not mixing is my rule to live by whether I feel it’s ridiculous or not. There’s no going back since that night.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Congrats dude!

Comment

Bravo ... have a cigar.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                          X