Desean sharing some questionable material on social media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I'd like to stay and talk but they're saying 4 foot waves today, got to get to the beach.
    Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

IT'S MY OPINION AND I'M STANDING BY IT. DJAX IS ABSOLUTELY DEAD WRONG.
      JUST RUN AND CATCH THE DAMN BALL IF HIS OLD LEGS WILL LET HIM.
      I agree with you why do they need to say anything, just shut up and play football. Do they not know by now that say it Forget it, Write it Regret it. Cooper just got caught on camera which in today's world is not rocket science to get caught,. That being said firing him over this NO, I say let him do what he is doing going to Jewish temples and talking with Rabbi's, if they are ok with him then everyone else should be. Guys have done far worse and still played and still playing to this day.

Comment

His apology reminded me of George Costanza when he was busted by Pendant Publishing for screwing the cleaning lady.

Last edited by RSE; 07-08-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          No big deal with the fans. He didn't criticize Wentz.
          No big deal with you. You’re priority is wondering about Wentz fans.

shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            His apology reminded me of George Costanza when he was busted by Pendant Publishing for screwing the cleaning lady.

BWAH!!!! This is classic!!

Comment

I doubt DJax knew who Hitler was. Now he does.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Desean has always been half retarded so Im not surprised LOL

Comment

Reeks of “shut up and dribble” in this thread.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X