Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd & Inches
    replied
    Reeks of “shut up and dribble” in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• smg
    replied
    Desean has always been half retarded so Im not surprised LOL

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied

I doubt DJax knew who Hitler was. Now he does.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    His apology reminded me of George Costanza when he was busted by Pendant Publishing for screwing the cleaning lady.

BWAH!!!! This is classic!!

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    No big deal with the fans. He didn't criticize Wentz.
    No big deal with you. You’re priority is wondering about Wentz fans.

shameful.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    His apology reminded me of George Costanza when he was busted by Pendant Publishing for screwing the cleaning lady.

Last edited by RSE; 07-08-2020, 04:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

IT'S MY OPINION AND I'M STANDING BY IT. DJAX IS ABSOLUTELY DEAD WRONG.
    JUST RUN AND CATCH THE DAMN BALL IF HIS OLD LEGS WILL LET HIM.
    I agree with you why do they need to say anything, just shut up and play football. Do they not know by now that say it Forget it, Write it Regret it. Cooper just got caught on camera which in today's world is not rocket science to get caught,. That being said firing him over this NO, I say let him do what he is doing going to Jewish temples and talking with Rabbi's, if they are ok with him then everyone else should be. Guys have done far worse and still played and still playing to this day.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I'd like to stay and talk but they're saying 4 foot waves today, got to get to the beach.
    Haha!

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post

Why? It's not like it's just them. The difference is that if you or I do it, there isn't a big flareup in the media. Djax is dead wrong, but so are plenty of the general public on a consistent basis.
    IT'S MY OPINION AND I'M STANDING BY IT. DJAX IS ABSOLUTELY DEAD WRONG.
    JUST RUN AND CATCH THE DAMN BALL IF HIS OLD LEGS WILL LET HIM.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post

Why? It's not like it's just them. The difference is that if you or I do it, there isn't a big flareup in the media. Djax is dead wrong, but so are plenty of the general public on a consistent basis.
    What media flare up?

Aside from Philadelphia, where the story is a big deal because of who is involved, and some lip service being played by the NFL and national media, where's the big reaction?

Leave a comment:

• Dim Bulb
    replied
    Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

You’re starting to think like a Californian. Do what’s in your heart at the moment.
    I'd like to stay and talk but they're saying 4 foot waves today, got to get to the beach.

Leave a comment:

• BirdBrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    I WISH THESE MILLIONAIRE ATHLETES WOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND JUST MAKE YOUR MONEY FOR PLAYING A KIDS GAME AND STOP BEING STUPID.

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Jackson should be summarily dismissed, just like Riley Cooper should have been. Does the Cooper precedent limit what the Eagles can do? Probably.
    He may have been thrown a lifeline. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...esean-jackson/

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I hear you but regardless of KKKooper they have to immolate him. Not a whole lot of the current players were around during the Riley thing, so it might not be that bad.
    You’re starting to think like a Californian. Do what’s in your heart at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Dim Bulb
    replied
    Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

This is actually worse. If they do can him, the narrative will be, "Jewish owner cans player for antisemitism and kept the racist player." His audio apology showed a severe level of ignorance about what he did, then I guess the lawyers grabbed him and made him issue their apology, the one that's sounds like he does understand. At 33, it is his fault for not understanding what can really bite you in the ass if you actually say it. Even worse, the Hitler quote was fake.
    I hear you but regardless of KKKooper they have to immolate him. Not a whole lot of the current players were around during the Riley thing, so it might not be that bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X