Season Ticket opt out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket opt out

How many people are doing the opt out. I’m pretty much set on just opting out I don’t see them letting 75,000 people gather two months from now.

If you opt out, you'll never know. If you stay in, and they cancel games or restrict entry, I'm guessing that you'll be reimbursed. It just seems crazy to opt out unless you're dead set on staying home anyway.

Comment

I am going to let it ride and see what happens, if I dont get to go to any games or there are none I am paid for next year. Win-Win!
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Me opting has nothing to do with safety I just don’t see the joy in watching games with 25% capacity, definitely not going to allow tailgating. College football is already moving towards a spring season. I just don’t see it I’ll take my 2 grand back and have fun next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Abarlam View Post
          How many people are doing the opt out. I’m pretty much set on just opting out I don’t see them letting 75,000 people gather two months from now.
          If 1/3 to 1/2 opt out you can still put many people in stands and still social distance, dumb to opt out unless you do have under lying issues.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

[QUOTE=CbEagle;n1434514]

If 1/3 to 1/2 opt out you can still put many people in stands and still social distance, dumb to opt out unless you do have under lying issues.[/QUOTE

I HOPE YOU GUYS GET THE CHANCE TO GAYTE AND WATCH SOME IGGLES.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
            X