• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Trent - Everything had to go to shit, but Peters is an OG

Your Special Olympics medal is waiting.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I thought this was your idea!

Odd move imo. I was ready for the Matt Pryor area.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I thought this was your idea!

Odd move imo. I was ready for the Matt Pryor area.
      If you can't be good, be sentimental.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

well thanks..I did play rt guard for 6 years as puppy in Trenton,, its a much easier position than tackle..He will have a couple years added to his career if the season isn't nixed this year.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Good luck to anyone trying to get to Wentz on the right side having to go through Lane, Peters and Kelce!!! Great move by the Eagles. Stay healthy bodyguard!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Your Special Olympics medal is waiting.
            Haha this was the first thing I thought about when I saw that news.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              well thanks..I did play rt guard for 6 years as puppy in Trenton,, its a much easier position than tackle..He will have a couple years added to his career if the season isn't nixed this year.
              I've got nothing, man. To me, it's not the most encouraging move. Says the depth wasn't there. It feels nice to have the guy around, and I really hope it works out.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yeah. Not really a vote of confidence for the current backups.
                Part of me thinks that the Iggles wanted to re-sign him all along but Peters didn’t want to return as a backup. This move is probably good for both parties and the locker room as well. Can’t hurt to have that respected voice in there again.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Peters admitted a while back that he would probably finish his career at OG. I don't see this as a desperation move, but more of a recognition by both parties that he would be a good fit at the position, with a known and valuable veteran locker room presence.

Comment

Working...
                  X