X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground_Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Staring down receivers, bad throws for picks, still fumbling and takes dumb sacks. I've defended him to no end but he better get his head out of his ass and quick. Dude is trying to be some kind of savior just play the game and be a QB
    I’m really losing faith in him. He looks horrid this half...

Leave a comment:

• Wolfpack
    replied
    Doug is helping him with the play calling....

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
    It is almost a curse that he can sometimes put on his cape and make incredible plays. Situational awareness of when he doesn’t need to be Superman is still lacking as he makes a lot of costly mistakes trying to do too much
    He's fighting ghosts man. All the doubts, all the skeptics and the statue of Foles outside the Linc. And his accuracy fucking sucks today too. It's always Lazer sharp or say off

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    It is almost a curse that he can sometimes put on his cape and make incredible plays. Situational awareness of when he doesn’t need to be Superman is still lacking as he makes a lot of costly mistakes trying to do too much

Leave a comment:

• Lar6767
    replied
    I think it might be that he sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    started a topic Wentz Iis a fucking idiot

Wentz Iis a fucking idiot

Staring down receivers, bad throws for picks, still fumbling and takes dumb sacks. I've defended him to no end but he better get his head out of his ass and quick. Dude is trying to be some kind of savior just play the game and be a QB
Working...
X