Why is JJAW on the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is JJAW on the team?

Did he have a target? Either Carson hates him or he never gets open. Either way he's a wasted roster spot.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

They need someone to play the role of Mack Hollins.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Did he have a target? Either Carson hates him or he never gets open. Either way he's a wasted roster spot.
      Best receiver in Camp according to media

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
        They need someone to play the role of Mack Hollins.
        I think they were targeting Hightower for that roll in the game.... but all he could do was show he is just a practice time hero.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

I think they were targeting Hightower for that roll in the game.... but all he could do was show he is just a practice time hero.
          He is Sheldon Gibson.

Comment

Wentz can't hit receivers.

Comment

just as confusing, why was Hurts drafted? Not like we needed talent to compete this year I mean we have the best roster in the league we can afford to blow a 2nd round pick on a gimmick / gadget player who isn't even active week 1

Comment

I think he was drafted because they are not sure about Wentz.

Comment

I think he was drafted because they are not sure about Wentz.
                  nobody in their right mind believes Hurts is a franchise QB lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

why not? Heismann winner. Way better college numbers than Wentz in the toughest college conference... said the same about Lamar

Comment

Did you think Mahones or Jackson where franchise QB’s. Maybe the concept of a traditional franchise QB is outdated.
                      Last edited by 1960; 09-13-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Did you think Mahones or Jackson where franchise QB’s. Maybe the concept of a traditional franchise QB is outdated.
                        1st off Mahomes is once in a lifetime period. 2nd, one year of Jackson doesn't prove much but he was great in college. Hurts was good in college but please do not put him in the same sentence as Mahomes or even Jackson. Everyone had Hurts going round 3 or 4. If bet my left nut he isn't a franchise QB

Edit to add: 4 QB's went before him in the 1st round only Burrow won the Heisman so not sure why Phillyphilz thinks that makes a difference. If he was the answer, he would have been chosen to lead a franchise not run a gimmick package
                        Last edited by Spartan92; 09-13-2020, 11:00 PM.

Comment

just as confusing, why was Hurts drafted?
                          Not confusing at all. They could be wrong but they think he can be an elite NFL quarterback. That's a valuable commodity.

Comment

Not confusing at all. They could be wrong but they think he can be an elite NFL quarterback. That's a valuable commodity.
                            Not when you just paid your QB $35M per year you build around our franchise QB. Otherwise, see my above post for an explanation.

Comment

Not when you just paid your QB $35M per year you build around our franchise QB. Otherwise, see my above post for an explanation.
                              Value is value. I have little opinion on Hurts but no reason to believe they would have used that pick better. See JJAW.

Comment

Working...
                              X