X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

THIS SMEGMA WANNABE, WISHES HE WAS AS SMART AS SMEGMA, RAMS FAN IS A FRAUD AND A TOTAL JERKOFF.
    I hate these trolls, also people got to stop losing their minds. Wentz is the QB, we have no body in the back up that is an NFL QB. For the first 2 quarters people were in love with him. He made mistakes but being sacked 8 times and rushed to throw 11 times will make mistakes who ever the QB is. INJURIES again are the downfall to all this, Not Howie, Not Doug, Not Carson, it's a team effort, nobody blames the Defense for 24 unanswered points, from a team with a QB who will be out of a job by next season if that long, no RB's to speak of, 1 good WR and NO TE. ...

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

That is absurd you turd, Wentz is going to be fine, you could have had Joe Montana in there and he would have done no better, sacked 8 times and rushed twice as many. There is no other QB on this roster anyway so if Wentz is not the guy they would have to sign a free agent or draft someone. Wentz will be here long after you are gone.
    THIS SMEGMA WANNABE, WISHES HE WAS AS SMART AS SMEGMA, RAMS FAN IS A FRAUD AND A TOTAL JERKOFF.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post

Fuck you and not a Rams fan. You're a clown and this is finally the beginning of the end of Wentz.
    That is absurd you turd, Wentz is going to be fine, you could have had Joe Montana in there and he would have done no better, sacked 8 times and rushed twice as many. There is no other QB on this roster anyway so if Wentz is not the guy they would have to sign a free agent or draft someone. Wentz will be here long after you are gone.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied

NO WORRIES ON MY END. I DIDN'T THINK IGGS WOULD WIN THE WHOLE ENCHILADA ANYWAY THIS YEAR.
    ACTUALLY WILL BE SURPRISED IF NFL PLAYS A HALF SEASON WITH COVID WANDERING AROUND FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.
    I agree this is not a Super Bowl team, but I just like to win the division games and division, then what ever happens, happens

Leave a comment:

• headknocker
    replied

Fuck you and not a Rams fan. You're a clown and this is finally the beginning of the end of Wentz.
    Well, you're obviously not an Eagles fan so why are you here besides trolling for attention? It's pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Lar6767
    replied

EAT SHIT AND DIE RAMS FAN. IT'S A DAMN SHAME YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING.
    FESS UP, THIS IS SMEGMA ISN'T IT?

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    They had better get the O line right, or it's going to be an ugly season.
    I JUST WATCHED THE THE HI, I MEAN LOW LIGHTS, AND YOU'RE RIGHT THAT O-LINE WAS HORRIBLE AND IMO LOST THAT GAME. ME, AH, I WAS ON THE BEACH ALL DAY, I HAD A GOOD DAY.

Leave a comment:

• Susquehanna Birder
    replied
    They had better get the O line right, or it's going to be an ugly season.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    No the sky is not falling, but losing to a team that is that bad and you are up 17-0 is not a good start. Washington might win 4 games this season. Those teams (division) are the one's you need to beat.
    NO WORRIES ON MY END. I DIDN'T THINK IGGS WOULD WIN THE WHOLE ENCHILADA ANYWAY THIS YEAR.
    ACTUALLY WILL BE SURPRISED IF NFL PLAYS A HALF SEASON WITH COVID WANDERING AROUND FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    What a surprise. Looks like you might be wrong about him.
    EAT SHIT AND DIE RAMS FAN. IT'S A DAMN SHAME YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING.
    FESS UP, THIS IS SMEGMA ISN'T IT?

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    No the sky is not falling, but losing to a team that is that bad and you are up 17-0 is not a good start. Washington might win 4 games this season. Those teams (division) are the one's you need to beat.

Leave a comment:

• Lar6767
    replied
    What a surprise. Looks like you might be wrong about him.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    started a topic RELAX THE SKY IS NOT FALLING......

RELAX THE SKY IS NOT FALLING......

IT'S ONLY THE FIRST GAME.
    IGGS WHERE NOT GOING TO RUN THE BOARD.
    NEXT WEEK WHEN WE WIN EVERYONE WILL BE ALL HAPPY AGAIN.
Working...
X