Why is Nobody Blaming the D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Nobody Blaming the D

Seriously, gave up 27 to a shit team with no name and then yesterday they could not stop Jared Goff, 1 WR and a back up RB.

THE ENTIRE TEAM, FROM THE HEAD COACH ON DOWN, IS HORRENDOUS. 5 WIN TEAM THIS YEAR.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      THE ENTIRE TEAM, FROM THE HEAD COACH ON DOWN, IS HORRENDOUS. 5 WIN TEAM THIS YEAR.
      The whole team is to blame, so that is why I am tired of hearing Carson. There is no NFL back up on this team so people can stop that. They are not changing or drafting a future QB. But I do believe that they will still win this division. Giants are done, Washington maybe 3-5 wins, DULLASS got lucky this weekend and should be 0-2 going on 0-3 when they play Seattle. Eagles will beat the Bengals and I say badly. Now if I am wrong and the Eagles lose this weekend then it's time to panic. Rams are a good football team and had that as a loss anyway. Washington game was the brain fart.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

The whole team is to blame, so that is why I am tired of hearing Carson. There is no NFL back up on this team so people can stop that. They are not changing or drafting a future QB. But I do believe that they will still win this division. Giants are done, Washington maybe 3-5 wins, DULLASS got lucky this weekend and should be 0-2 going on 0-3 when they play Seattle. Eagles will beat the Bengals and I say badly. Now if I am wrong and the Eagles lose this weekend then it's time to panic. Rams are a good football team and had that as a loss anyway. Washington game was the brain fart.
        Get your eyes checked. Dallas will beat us twice. We should win the Giants games, hopefully we split the Football team games. We won't win outside the division games minus maybe this weekend. Especially if Carson can't complete a 4 yard pass (sailing passes). I have been a big Wentz supporter but he played like shit the last 1 1/2 games. First 28 minutes of game 1 was a beauty though.

Comment

I guess U didn't read any of my posts
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X