Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thegodfather
    replied
    Nobody is going anywhere, Lurie makes the decision and he is loyal, sometimes to loyal.

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    McDermott?? True there but the Swantz scheme just doesn't seem to make it in today's NFL...the personnel he has to use however does blow...Mills Gerry please

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by JB View Post
    It needs to be Howie and his whole fucking talent evaluating staff...no one is ready to be the "next man up" EVER...team is old right before our eyes...their smugness in "we're smarter than you" oozes Reid...I get the injuries but to see this team from an SB win to this pile of shit they're serving us is not acceptable.
    I'd also prefer for it to be Howie. After the 2012-13 drafts combined with an unbelievably great group of free agents won them the SB. Ever since then they've kept the band together in a way you don't really see NFL teams do. The current WR situation is baffling. There was no reason to extend DeSean after they traded for him.

As far as Schwartz goes, I don't want him gone just for the sake of it. They could do worse and I don't want a situation like firing McDermott only to hire Castillo (even though that exact scenario is unlikely to play out again).
    Last edited by art vandelay; 09-27-2020, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    It needs to be Howie and his whole fucking talent evaluating staff...no one is ready to be the "next man up" EVER...team is old right before our eyes...their smugness in "we're smarter than you" oozes Reid...I get the injuries but to see this team from an SB win to this pile of shit they're serving us is not acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Press Taylor.

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    Even if Wentz was the problem, then Howie must go first. Howie's only strength is managing the cap and he's no longer even doing that. Howie needs to go. No question about it.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    No. Fall guy is Wentz. Saves Howie and Doug.
    I think that happens after 2021. No way to get rid of Wentz’s contract any sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    Let's not forget Philly got the wrong brother again with Press and Zac Taylor.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    No. Fall guy is Wentz. Saves Howie and Doug.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    Howie, Doug, and Wentz all have at least 2 years, at which point if there is a fall guy it will be Wentz which buys Doug and Howie 1 more year with Hurts. Gym Shorts is the likely fall guy this season.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Howie is going nowhere. If things get really bad with Wentz Doug might go. Schwartz will quit on his own. Bottom line, no talent. On the field, sideline or front office.

Leave a comment:

• Joker
    replied
    Pederson isn't going anywhere and neither is Wentz, . House cleaning is needed. I would bring Defippo back as QB coach. Wentz did well with him.

Leave a comment:

• birds586
    replied
    Shitbag pederson has to be the first to go...the stupid asshole couldn’t scheme up a high school offense. It’s painfully clear that 2017 was all Reich. Soon after Schwartz and howie can follow him. Blow this whole thing up and do it now

Leave a comment:

• Joker
    replied
    Howie and Schwartz most definitely. They need to clean house.

Leave a comment:

• rothdawg
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I also wouldn’t like that. I’d imagine Lurie signed off on the Hurts pick and that he’ll give Pederson at least a couple years with him at QB.
    I hope so. Doug hasn’t been great this year, but Carson and Howie are much bigger problems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X